heidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidi

Female
hi im heidi from helsinki,im single and fuck only blackcocks,i got own apartment in helsinki,write to me and maybe i invite you and your black friends here to fuck me hard,you must be clean because i want it naturally without condom,dont you agree???if i like you,you can get me a regular fuckslut to you
Heidit 000.JPGkesät 11-12 180.JPGkesät 11-12 154.JPGkesä2006.jpg012.JPGkesä2006 021.jpgkesät 11-12 141.JPG019.JPG

Heidi can I come over there and with my BBC and show u a good time? send me a message. I really would love to see u bend over and take this BBC like a champ :)

ok,you got nice cock,du you got some black friends also to fuck me,hih?i love big sperms in my pussy.....i want at least 2 cocks to doublefuck my pussy,so?
heidi

I have black friends I have about 3. So it all depends on how much BBC you can handle at once ;). So?

Lovely pictures, heidi. But, would you get rid of those glasses? They make you look much older. Your face looks WAY better with out them. Would love to see pics of your pussy on display for all the blackmen to enjoy. Sounds like you really want to have a black baby. Is that true?

Ahhhh, much better! I see his sperm dripping out of you. That's a good sign. BTW, that's the tiniest and tightest butthole I have ever seen. I think you need a BBC in there too! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back