Hehe... Cannot wait until...

September.... I'll be starting my new University in London where i'll be in a class of predominantly males ;) haha... And the university is situated in an area of London which is known for it's large population of black guys! haha! So ya'll know what i'll be getting up to in my lunch breaks ;) hehe!!! -

I'll be going into university everyday with skin tight clothing, tanned body, nails done, hair done... and also this year i'm going to get my boob job! :D Which will attract more black guys! I HOPE!!! - Because I have been craving BBC for ages now! It's been months since i've had one in my pussy and I miss it soo much! ;)

Let me know what your looking forward to ;) ...

Barbie.Slut.x
View attachment 22046 

Barbie, you know how to fish very well..go to rite site, put on the rite duds, bait the hook, reel em in..have a good time.

September.... I'll be starting my new University in London where i'll be in a class of predominantly males ;) haha... And the university is situated in an area of London which is known for it's large population of black guys! haha! So ya'll know what i'll be getting up to in my lunch breaks ;) hehe!!! -

I'll be going into university everyday with skin tight clothing, tanned body, nails done, hair done... and also this year i'm going to get my boob job! :D Which will attract more black guys! I HOPE!!! - Because I have been craving BBC for ages now! It's been months since i've had one in my pussy and I miss it soo much! ;)

Let me know what your looking forward to ;) ...

Barbie.Slut.x
View attachment 22046 

Barbie your going to be full of hard black cock all school year. Make sure to take time out for studies, black studies that is!!!! Such a hot slut!

From what your saying it sounds like your gonna have loads of oppoutunities for gang bangs too if thats what you want. Would love to see some pics of you in skin tight clothing!

Back