Hedonism... Anyone?

[QUOT="Dsoul, post: 69363, member: 9015"]Anyone in here every thought of booking for a Hedonism trip to Jamaica before? Ever thinking about participating in such?

View attachment 63063[/QUOTE]
Hedo is a great place. Wife and I went a few years back.

I have a friend that went with his wife.
He said it was a great time, but didn't elaborate on what happened much.

We just barely touched the service of talking about it and I never had a chance to ask many questions.

Would love to hear more about what happens there.

From what I am told is that its more of a swinging place with themed nights much like what we have here in the Hotel in Orlando, but on a much larger scale.

I was assuming it would be white wives all over with local men ready to service, but I have been told its more swinger like....

???? Anyone that has gone care to elaborate.

We just barely touched the service of talking about it and I never had a chance to ask many questions.

From what I am told is that its more of a swinging place with themed nights much like what we have here in the Hotel in Orlando, but on a much larger scale.

I was assuming it would be white wives all over with local men ready to service, but I have been told its more swinger like....

It depends on what time of the year you go, and with what group. The demographics range from a relatively tame nudist week, to more active lifestyle and swinger weeks... etc

It's an awesome resort, yes it's a swingers resort but that's not to say you can't find few men to choose from. They often do themed weeks, more Organised by either certain web sites like SDC and Lifestyle Loynge, or groups like this one so that disparate members can finnely meet.

People have posted about doing a meet up maybe they fin sky do it here now.

Last edited:
Hm. Help! Lol. So I'm in a sexless marriage. I'm a curvy blond. He's a racist white guy who cringes at the sight of ir handholding in public, or sex freaks him out. He once told me that the only hall pass he would ever give me would be it if were group sex and he got to watch. Then he recently mentioned that we should go to hedonism. He's been before, I haven't. Im not sure of his end game lol Maybe he's hoping for action? I guess I should ask more questions of him, but I just can't lol. What's the mix of the crowd there?

Back