Hearing my wife

Biggie Redman

Male
Gold Member
I find that I enjoy hearing my wife fuck bbc almost as much as watching her. Does anyone else feel this way and where can I find some good videos of this? Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Certainly makes sense, especially when you're unable to actually SEE what's going on. Your imagination can be quite creative, plus, hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling, and tasting are all quite sensitive when it comes to sex. Take away one or two of them, and the others get stronger.

A little over a year ago, Tammy spent the night in a hotel room with another guy. (White guy that time) I worked all night and texted her to see how it was going in the morning. She replied that I should come join them. When I was about 2 rooms away, walking down the hall toward the room, I could hear the sound of her voice and I could tell that he was fucking her really good. Anybody else walking down the hall would have known exactly what was going on in there. They had been going at it all night. I feel sorry for anybody in the rooms to either side.

My only regret is that I didn't stand outside the door, listening, for a while before I knocked. It was a huge turn-on hearing them like that.

My best friend (white) fucked my wife last month while I was at work. We had this all pre-planned and it was the first time my wife fucked another guy without me home or around in some fashion. But she had fucked this friend of mine many times prior. So I set up a voice activated recorder in my nightstand and listened to the audio the next day. It was extremely hot to hear what they talked about before, during and after they had sex. She loves his cock, he fucked her very well (always does) and just hearing their sex was a huge turn-on. The sounds of her sucking his cock, him eating her pussy and then him fucking her hard and all the moaning she did.. Of course when they were done he texted me a picture of her cum filled pussy.. and when they knew I would be coming home from work they started fucking again so I could walk in on them. They were fucking doggie style right in the living room in front of the window and I could hear and see them as I approached the front door... it was all quite a hot scene. We have since discussed her doing this with a BBC, so I'm sure that will be in our future.

Here are the pictures he sent me when he was done fucking her..

IMG_1004.JPG IMG_1003.JPG

My best friend (white) fucked my wife last month while I was at work. We had this all pre-planned and it was the first time my wife fucked another guy without me home or around in some fashion. But she had fucked this friend of mine many times prior. So I set up a voice activated recorder in my nightstand and listened to the audio the next day. It was extremely hot to hear what they talked about before, during and after they had sex. She loves his cock, he fucked her very well (always does) and just hearing their sex was a huge turn-on. The sounds of her sucking his cock, him eating her pussy and then him fucking her hard and all the moaning she did.. Of course when they were done he texted me a picture of her cum filled pussy.. and when they knew I would be coming home from work they started fucking again so I could walk in on them. They were fucking doggie style right in the living room in front of the window and I could hear and see them as I approached the front door... it was all quite a hot scene. We have since discussed her doing this with a BBC, so I'm sure that will be in our future.

Here are the pictures he sent me when he was done fucking her..

View attachment 543968 View attachment 543969

What great fun... very hot!

My wife started fucking a friend of ours back in CA before I was in the room, and it was very hot to walk in on them.

Back