He cums SOOO hard! So messy ;-)

How much do you like facials?

• Total voters
Never have we claimed a bbc status and don't care to. He doesn't need to. The site is blacktowhite.net, not 10inchesormore.net. It's 7" long, 5"circumference and strong as hell. I've had bigger dicks that could never make me cum hard like he can. He's big enough to hit my cervix, has enough stamina to fuck me to sleep and has amazing cumshots. He knows how to beast a pussy.

What's big to some may be small to others. Some women see 9" as too big. Some may see it as too small. I know a chick that only does 10" or more.

Besides... I'm not the one seeking bigger dicks. Your unsatisfied white sluts are. ;-)

As long as your happy with it , thats all that counts.
If thats seven inches he must have huge hands .
It does however take two to tango . Yes White sluts want big dicks but unsatisfied black dicks also want white sluts ;-)

As long as your happy with it , thats all that counts.
If thats seven inches he must have huge hands .
It does however take two to tango . Yes White sluts want big dicks but unsatisfied black dicks also want white sluts ;-)

My man's black dick isn't unsatisfied. We are looking for a white bitch to dominate together. My idea, not a product of unsatisfying sex, more so for an expression of our sexual dominance. However you seem more interested in dick size than a woman. Are you a bi cuck? If so, go get pegged and gagged by a bbd to make better use of your life. You are beneath me. I have no more words for you.

My man's black dick isn't unsatisfied. We are looking for a white bitch to dominate together. My idea, not a product of unsatisfying sex, more so for an expression of our sexual dominance. However you seem more interested in dick size than a woman. Are you a bi cuck? If so, go get pegged and gagged by a bbd to make better use of your life. You are beneath me. I have no more words for you.

No im not a bi cuck neither am i beneath you.
The very fact that you make such a low life statement puts you beneath me.
I pity that white slut your looking for, telling her how a big black dick awaits her.
She's going to feel as unsatisfied as you and your man.
Glad you have no more words for me ,

Never have we claimed a bbc status and don't care to. He doesn't need to. The site is blacktowhite.net, not 10inchesormore.net. It's 7" long, 5"circumference and strong as hell. I've had bigger dicks that could never make me cum hard like he can. He's big enough to hit my cervix, has enough stamina to fuck me to sleep and has amazing cumshots. He knows how to beast a pussy.

What's big to some may be small to others. Some women see 9" as too big. Some may see it as too small. I know a chick that only does 10" or more.

Besides... I'm not the one seeking bigger dicks. Your unsatisfied white sluts are. ;-)

I am surprised those white bois have the audacity Ma'am to comment on your beloved Hubb's dick. No doubt they are envious and little dicked wimps. Please take no notice of them Ma'am
Ray

I wouldn't pay attention to any of these fools here!

Back