He can't get hard unless...

Do you think this is arousing/should i encourage it?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No, you shouldn't.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
So I've had this problem with my husband lately. He can't get hard unless i humiliate his penis size by comparing it to black penis or unless I tell him how much better i think black men look/fuck
Maybe it's a sort of self-motivation to fuck better. He might think "mine is smaller but can be managed much easier. As if we compared between a car and a truck."

So I've had this problem with my husband lately. He can't get hard unless i humiliate his penis size by comparing it to black penis or unless I tell him how much better i think black men look/fuck
Sounds a lot like my previous white fwb. Very hot cuckoldress. I fucked her and fill her with cum while he listened from the other room. She would take her cum filled pussy, sit over him and let my cock juice drop right in his face. Then she tells him how much better I fucked her.

Be careful how you play this! My hubby doesn't get hard now unless he's watching me with another man, or I'm telling him what black guys have done to me, or now what painful BDSM my bf does to me! Think it's a bit like a *******, they need more and more harder stuff to get turned on eventually!

I am the same as your husband in this regard. Well, I was before I started taking my hormones. Now I can't get hard at all.

Don't fret; this is a common trait in white men.

Back