(Hawaii/couple)) Seeking 10"+ BBC for white girlfriend

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by PAWSGBobbi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. PAWSGBobbi

PAWSGBobbi New Member

US
    Cuckolding couple residing in Hawaii (23m/28f).

About me:
    -28yo white girl
    -green eyes & red hair
    -5'10"
    -huge tits.
    -big fat squirting white pussy that's designed & built to take BIG,THICK cocks. (I prefer 10"+)
    -very tight ass (I can cum from anal)
    -Big mouth which can handle rough throat fucking
    -big thick long legs

Sexually, I'm a 100% submissive masochistic slut. I want to be completely controlled, dominated, humiliated & treated like a dumb slut who's only place in life is to serve as cumdumpster whore for alpha guys with BIG...THICK cocks to abusively use.

Unfortunately my boyfriend of three years has a small 4.5", overly sensitive, very premature ejaculating dick. He has no idea how to dominate me or even fuck me properly. However last year, after months of him begging me to cuckold him. I finally began talking to and nude pic trading with other guys online... now we are officially in a cuckolding relationship where im his slut-girlfiend & he's my cuckold boyfriend, however I've yet to fuck anyone irl yet... recently weconcluded I need to obtain one or more frequent fuckbuddies who I will be nothing more than a submissive Whore for while my bf watches.

So, tonight we have now officially decided that I am to be turned into an official BBC whore and ONLY fuck BBC from now on. My bf will be kept in 24/7 chastity as I'll no longer allow his cock inside me, or allow him to cum... he will only be allowed to use his mouth on me.

We are looking for a local black guy with a really big cock (preferably 10"+) for me to completely submit myself to as his submissive white whore and my bf will serve us as a submissive cuckold.

Attached Files:

#1 PAWSGBobbi, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    da slayer, 4POWER, Wife4BBC and 4 others like this.
  2. PAWSGBobbi

PAWSGBobbi New Member

US
    Pics of my big fat white udders... which shall soon be pierced with big thick rings so guys can play with & tug them around easier.

We also plan to have them augmented so that I can provide the best tit jobs to all those hung guys.

Attached Files:

#2 PAWSGBobbi, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    da slayer, Nele13, 4POWER and 5 others like this.
  3. PAWSGBobbi

PAWSGBobbi New Member

US
    Presenting my white pussy to all hung, dominant, black men! As mentioned above... im built to take really big thick ones. ;)

I remember back when the bf ordered me a huge 12" in the mail last year... first time we used it he was SOO surprised to see how easily I took in like 8" of it. seeing my pussy lips stretched out over its extremely girthy shaft was the hottest thing he's ever seen...he previously thought his 4.5" was "big" and had no idea how easily enormous cock fits in us girls.

Pls show me your BBC now thnx!

Attached Files:

da slayer, Nele13, 4POWER and 4 others like this.
  4. PAWSGBobbi

PAWSGBobbi New Member

US
    Legs, plus my feets & heels. Plus my heels digging into the bfs tiny little cuckold dick in pink lace panties!

Attached Files:

da slayer, 4POWER, Blackito and 3 others like this.
  5. 4POWER

4POWER Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Cum to Vegas