Having fun with slutwife

Southerncpl4u

Couple
From
LA, US
We are a fun loving couple from Louisiana. We have been together for 16 years. After a lot of hard work, I have recently unlocked her inner slut, her desire for bigger cocks and her insatiable need to be fucked. She has given full control to me to use her how I please. We played with a BBC once before, he was young and knew how to fuck and she had a great time and we will be looking to build on that experience. She is currently not working, her job is to be the housewife and my slutwife. My best friend and I have been having fun with her for the last month and she is now ready to step up to the next level so to speak. We looking forward to participating in this community!

Attachments

• bendover.jpg
    bendover.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 51
Congratulates on getting her to be your slutwife. I am actively encouraging my wife to spread her thighs and lips for other men, but so far, she won't go for it. What finally convinced her to spread her lips and thighs for other guys?

We are a fun loving couple from Louisiana. We have been together for 16 years. After a lot of hard work, I have recently unlocked her inner slut, her desire for bigger cocks and her insatiable need to be fucked. She has given full control to me to use her how I please. We played with a BBC once before, he was young and knew how to fuck and she had a great time and we will be looking to build on that experience. She is currently not working, her job is to be the housewife and my slutwife. My best friend and I have been having fun with her for the last month and she is now ready to step up to the next level so to speak. We looking forward to participating in this community!
If you ever come to Atlanta I would
Love to meet that sexy ass wife of yours

Other slutty women friends can influence, as can alcohol. Vacations to warm, sexy places where everyone is half naked on a beach helps.

There's a great article here in the Cuckold forum about the idiots guide to cuckolding. It's pinned to the first few posts. Read that. Now. It has great info that really works pretty successfully on many women, but not all.

Other slutty women friends can influence, as can alcohol. Vacations to warm, sexy places where everyone is half naked on a beach helps.

There's a great article here in the Cuckold forum about the idiots guide to cuckolding. It's pinned to the first few posts. Read that. Now. It has great info that really works pretty successfully on many women, but not all.
Thanks! I'll see if I can find the article. :)

[QUOTI'mE="Southerncpl4u, post: 1146481, member: 103230"]We are a fun loving couple from Louisiana. We have been together for 16 years. After a lot of hard work, I have recently unlocked her inner slut, her desire for bigger cocks and her insatiable need to be fucked. She has given full control to me to use her how I please. We played with a BBC once before, he was young and knew how to fuck and she had a great time and we will be looking to build on that experience. She is currently not working, her job is to be the housewife and my slutwife. My best friend and I have been having fun with her for the last month and she is now ready to step up to the next level so to speak. We looking forward to participating in this community![/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm in front of line( pound her doggy style

Back