Having a black cock in a parking lot / public place

ronpr

Male
Real Person
From
US
Yesterday i met a this divorced nurse lady whom i came to know through a craigslist ad in a parking lot, her fantasy was to have a black cock in a public place, at first place we were planned to do some kinky stuff in a not much crowded place in the city. but unfortunately there was this cable guys laying some cables in that area so we have to change our plans. Eventually we have decided to stop at a parking lot, but we couldn't find the "peace" :) we are looking for there either, so have to wrap things up just after she giving me a good head.

Does anyone here have this kind of experience? can be good or bad just share your stories, pics.

LOL! I've been having sex in cars since I lost my virginity way back in high school! My former boss and I are both married and when we were together we did it in our cars in parking lots all the time. Try having her keep her top on and sit on your lap, facing you, in the backseat.;)

I met one of my playmates at a local state park by us , in the emails back and forth between us making our plans he today me he wanted to fuck me there and he wanted me to wear a short skirt w/o any panties and a sheer top so I did.
when we met it was a warm fall day and we said our hellos and kissed he told me lets go to the bathrooms , I said ok .
when we walked to the bathrooms we walked around the privacy fence and he told me to suck his cock .
I got down on my knees and started to suck his cock once he was hard he told me to get up and turn around he then pulled up my skirt exposing my ass and wet pussy he took his hard black cock and slide it up and down my pussy to get his cock wet and then shoved it into my ass and started to fuck my ass .
he started to fuck me hard and fast as he fucked my ass my pussy juices were flowing out of my pussy ,as he fucked me he kept telling me how tight my ass was and after a few mins he shot a hot load of cum deep in my ass.
he pulled out and told me suck him hard again so I did after he was hard again he told me to get back up again and to turn back around so I did . once I got up and turned around he bend me over he shoved his hard black cock into my wet soaked pussy and started to fuck me again , as he was fuckin me he told me to pull my tits out of my top .
we were just inside the fence so I was exposed with my tits out and swaying as I was being fucked again . He continued to fuck me hard and fast pounding my wet sloppy pussy making me yell out in pleasure . After about 20 mins he filled my wet pussy with his hot cum he pulled out and told me to clean him off so I did .
after that we heard a car and hurried up and got ourselves together and he walked out and then I followed him with his cum dripping from my well fucked pussy and ass . we said our goodbyes and I went home to tell hubby all about my little adventure

LOL! I've been having sex in cars since I lost my virginity way back in high school! My former boss and I are both married and when we were together we did it in our cars in parking lots all the time. Try having her keep her top on and sit on your lap, facing you, in the backseat.;)

No wonder you call your self "AllAmericanWife" i think our nation needs more slut wives like you, mmmm.

I met one of my playmates at a local state park by us , in the emails back and forth between us making our plans he today me he wanted to fuck me there and he wanted me to wear a short skirt w/o any panties and a sheer top so I did.
when we met it was a warm fall day and we said our hellos and kissed he told me lets go to the bathrooms , I said ok .
when we walked to the bathrooms we walked around the privacy fence and he told me to suck his cock .
I got down on my knees and started to suck his cock once he was hard he told me to get up and turn around he then pulled up my skirt exposing my ass and wet pussy he took his hard black cock and slide it up and down my pussy to get his cock wet and then shoved it into my ass and started to fuck my ass .
he started to fuck me hard and fast as he fucked my ass my pussy juices were flowing out of my pussy ,as he fucked me he kept telling me how tight my ass was and after a few mins he shot a hot load of cum deep in my ass.
he pulled out and told me suck him hard again so I did after he was hard again he told me to get back up again and to turn back around so I did . once I got up and turned around he bend me over he shoved his hard black cock into my wet soaked pussy and started to fuck me again , as he was fuckin me he told me to pull my tits out of my top .
we were just inside the fence so I was exposed with my tits out and swaying as I was being fucked again . He continued to fuck me hard and fast pounding my wet sloppy pussy making me yell out in pleasure . After about 20 mins he filled my wet pussy with his hot cum he pulled out and told me to clean him off so I did .
after that we heard a car and hurried up and got ourselves together and he walked out and then I followed him with his cum dripping from my well fucked pussy and ass . we said our goodbyes and I went home to tell hubby all about my little adventure

Thanks for sharing such a hot story hun

Back