Having a big dick....

Jupp, absolutely. Our lady is petite and never had ******* so too much can be too much for her. We sometimes wonder about two things. One, how sad does it have to be to be a black guy with an average or, gasp, a below average endowment. Two, if the average penis is a tad over 5 inches erect and every guy here and on other sites is packing 10 inches plus where are all the guys who bring the average down to that number?

pic_ThumbsUp.jpg
doesnt automatically make you an alpha male.. And just because you are a white guy on this website doesn't automatically make you a beta male. I just think this needs said more often lmao
Totally agree except for one little thing ... it goes along with the old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do!" ... you're on their playground ... so, as silly as the rules might seem, its PLAYGROUND RULES

View attachment 865834

Totally agree except for one little thing ... it goes along with the old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do!" ... you're on their playground ... so, as silly as the rules might seem, its PLAYGROUND RULES

I have one little problem here. What are these rules? Because I think if you wanna hook up with us we make the rules lol also if the Romans believe some crazy ass bull ******* that is false you just believe as well because you are there? Lol great response though.

Alpha, confident black guys beat white guys in every way, there's no competition. There are losers of all races tho.

thats your preference, an opinion not a factual statement because I know plenty of black girls who think the same about white guys lol my point to the original post is this. If you claim to be an alpha you better be an alpha.. It's hard finding true alpha on here. My wife and I are jacked I can post pics to prove. We fuck all night long and we are looking for the same type of guy.. That seems impossible to find on here. A lot of the guys on here don't like having competition. That's the entire point for me lol the competition.. It turns me into a savage lol I have to be better

It is only my humble opinion, based on the few black guys I have been with, but i don't see black guys with avg endowment advertising as black bulls for white women. We all know they exist, but I doubt they are attracted to size queen women.

thats your preference, an opinion not a factual statement because I know plenty of black girls who think the same about white guys lol my point to the original post is this. If you claim to be an alpha you better be an alpha.. It's hard finding true alpha on here. My wife and I are jacked I can post pics to prove. We fuck all night long and we are looking for the same type of guy.. That seems impossible to find on here. A lot of the guys on here don't like having competition. That's the entire point for me lol the competition.. It turns me into a savage lol I have to be better
I like the way you think. You better bring some bangs and Gatorade if you tryna out fuck me

Lol bro you don't even know I'm an ******* haha but for real we just find so many lames on here. You need more than a big dick to hang with us is what we're all about were real people trying to have fun lol this is the only life we have is our outlook on thing. You would be surprised how many average guys are on here lol

Back