Have your white wife ever obtained an orgasm from a Balck guy?

orgasm_face.html
The question is very simple. Not all women obtain their orgasm during sex...
No she has not, but i would like her too.

I have only had one orgasm from just f*ing a white dick in 25 years.....I have never not had an orgasm riding a black dick in the last 3 plus years. Simple math for me :p

Incredible! What can I say! Congratulations! And what about your lovers?
It's incredible what can a black dick do for an anorgasmic woman!

Generally clitoral stimulation is needed to obtain orgasm but for a woman the primary sexual organ is the brain, and she needs to be in a situation where she is turned on. Black cock and raw primal ******* vigour that comes with it may stimulate her enough to cum without clit stimulation.

Generally clitoral stimulation is needed to obtain orgasm but for a woman the primary sexual organ is the brain, and she needs to be in a situation where she is turned on. Black cock and raw primal ******* vigour that comes with it may stimulate her enough to cum without clit stimulation.
I like your answer, I'm accord with you.

The little wife is cumming by the time he gets the first eight inchs in and everyone in town knows when the next four hit bottom.

I have only had one orgasm from just f*ing a white dick in 25 years.....I have never not had an orgasm riding a black dick in the last 3 plus years. Simple math for me :p
it's incredible!!! After your relation ship with white guys, how did you feel the first time that you get an orgasm with a black guy? I think black guys know how give a really orgasm to white women!

My wife doesn't have penetrative orgasms easily. She had told me she had 2 or 3 in her entire life before we married. I have never given her one. When she first started cuckolding me, one of the early guys was a young white guy with a large cock. He was able to give her one while fucking her doggy style. That was the first time I saw her orgasm while being fucked. The first black guy she picked up rocked her to 4 penetrative orgasms in one night. More than she had had her entire life. She says that black men know the right angles and move in a different way and it makes her cum.

My wife has had orgasms with a few of the 30 or so black guys she's fucked. She's a pretty good actress tough cause I'd swear up and down she has had lots of orgasms. She says she fakes it. She doesn't deny that it feels good, she likes it, and comes close but most of the time doesn't cum. I always encourage her to but for whatever reason she has a hard time.

Back