Have you wb been fucked?

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
Yes several times. Now I enjoy it.
When it has happened?
It was on a Weekend, where my wife invited three black lover. At this time I was already keen on sucking the black dicks to prepare or clean its. After the second round my wife asked me, if I would like a little surprise. I answered with yes.
She took my head in her pussy and crossed her legs on my back. Short after I felt first fingers at my butt. 5 Minutes later I felt my first black cock on and than in my butt. He was very slow so I could enjoy it. He fucked me over 10 minutes before he came in me.
What did you feel?
It is very difficult to describe my feeling and thoughts. On the one hand I was upset. On the other I was fascinated. I could feel what my wife means when she tells how a black cock inside her is.
Was it the first time with a man?
Yes. But sine than we are looking for bi-lover too.
Thanks for your replay.

My ex wife made me wear butt plugs and occasionally she would fuck me with a strapon.
My current wife fucks me often with her strapon.
She makes take it out of her drawer then crawl to her put it on her then get face down on the bed. It's usually when she's had a bad day at work and takes her frustration out on my ass!

my bull has used my sissy cuck a few times and all that little bitch can do is take it. it hurts her little sissy ass to take his whole nine inches but that doesnt stop my bull from using him like a cum dump anyway. the 1st time i let him use lube but he hasnt used it since. we make that bitch take it raw and like it. ;)

Back