Have you wb been fucked?

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
No never fucked. Have no interest for a cock in my ass but I would suck her bull if she or he wanted me to

Wife loves to share me with a Bull. She started training me with butt plugs and dildos and worked me up to her strap on. First time a Bull bred me I was nervous if I would be able to take him but he was patient and started off slow and before long he had me pushing back on his cock and riding it like a bitch in heat. She loves to fem me up and watch me being bred.

Wife loves to share me with a Bull. She started training me with butt plugs and dildos and worked me up to her strap on. First time a Bull bred me I was nervous if I would be able to take him but he was patient and started off slow and before long he had me pushing back on his cock and riding it like a bitch in heat. She loves to fem me up and watch me being bred.
Lovely wife, would love to be her bull :)

I love being a BBC slut as much as my ex ID douche ass clean wear thigh highs shave above them to belly and chest in winter thong panties long shirt or mini skirt we went to arcade gloryholes or theaters that was mostly black men she don't swallow cum so I got it all from her pussy or mouth & I love swallowing as many big loads I can get I've had as many as ten fuck me and love to feel them swell and jump deep in my ass as they cum ID reach under and gently sqeeze their balls to get it all I loved sucking my ass juice off their dicks too so they do to cause often they would cum again in my mouth ! Then I'd push the cum out my ass into my hand and slurp it up unless another one was waiting to use me my ass is multi orgasmic and gets so wet so after a cpl loads if I'm being fucked it just steady flow bown my nut sack into my open hand to scoop into my mouth ! I turn into a BBC craving cumdump nasty slut it turns them on and my ex too ! So yes I have and loved it !

Back