Have you wb been fucked?

my bull has used my sissy cuck a few times and all that little bitch can do is take it. it hurts her little sissy ass to take his whole nine inches but that doesnt stop my bull from using him like a cum dump anyway. the 1st time i let him use lube but he hasnt used it since. we make that bitch take it raw and like it. ;)

Cool he needs to practice a lot more or learn to gape a little in order to be of proper service to BBC. Dont waste the lube on him., taking it raw will teach the bitch to have a better attitude.

I do not have a lot differently everything turned out. My mistress taught me a threesome, then we have already met a threesome with her husband, also bisexual. The meetings are often changed roles. I fucked his wife, then he fucked me and Zhegalo watched it, and then I fucked him. With his wife have not tried to have sex with guys.

http://www.xvideos.com/video14589853/white_boy_loves_bbc#_tabShare

For me this is how a good cuck should serve his bull and master when his mistress and cuckoldress insn´t home. It just shows respect for the bull´s daily need to cum, that has to be satisfied.
that is fuckin hot..lucky white boy for sure the way it is more than anyone will admit, a black professor always seems to be tutoring white students and ive always wondered why never black students until i caught him in the custodial closet fucking one of the white boys ass while the other licks his asshole and balls :) yes he's married, no i didnt leave !!

that is fuckin hot..lucky white boy for sure the way it is more than anyone will admit, a black professor always seems to be tutoring white students and ive always wondered why never black students until i caught him in the custodial closet fucking one of the white boys ass while the other licks his asshole and balls :) yes he's married, no i didnt leave !!

Then what did you do? :)

The first time for me was crazy. I have a gay couple I play with occasionally and always tell my gf about it the next day, she gets so turned on by it.
On one occasion my friends invited some mates over and had a bit of a party 2 where bbc, I sucked them both but didn't get fucked they looked just too big. The next night I told my gf about it and confided I loved it and would consider doing more but only for her.
A couple months later she gave me very big surprise, she must of got there numbers of my gay friends and organized to come over after I had just got back from a large party knowing I would be very *******. I walked inside to see her wearing very skimpy underwear with these two black guys iether side kissing and feeling her up
It didn't take long for there attention to turn to me, I was very nervous and not really into it but was ****** by gf to suck them both then held down while they took turns in fucking my arse was so painful at first but then started too relax it was a long night and we saw the sun come up.
Next day my gf showed me the video she made omg, we watched it many times and fucked for days thinking about it. Now I'm begging her for more bbc.

I have never been fucked in front of a gf but did lose my ass cherry to a younger dl black man. took my breath away as he was very aggressive and went balls deep on the first stroke. Glad I used plenty of lube. Never felt so full, then he used me fast and hard. It was the best. we got together about 5 times and then it was over with. Tried it with a couple other guys but just wasn't as good as his thick black cock. Now it is BBC or don't bother.

The first time for me was crazy. I have a gay couple I play with occasionally and always tell my gf about it the next day, she gets so turned on by it.
On one occasion my friends invited some mates over and had a bit of a party 2 where bbc, I sucked them both but didn't get fucked they looked just too big. The next night I told my gf about it and confided I loved it and would consider doing more but only for her.
A couple months later she gave me very big surprise, she must of got there numbers of my gay friends and organized to come over after I had just got back from a large party knowing I would be very *******. I walked inside to see her wearing very skimpy underwear with these two black guys iether side kissing and feeling her up
It didn't take long for there attention to turn to me, I was very nervous and not really into it but was ****** by gf to suck them both then held down while they took turns in fucking my arse was so painful at first but then started too relax it was a long night and we saw the sun come up.
Next day my gf showed me the video she made omg, we watched it many times and fucked for days thinking about it. Now I'm begging her for more bbc.

Yeah once you have had BBC ...it just spoils you for anything else ...I should know

think-of-africa-jpg.1024661

I've been fucked by black and white men several times. I know my position in the grand scheme of things is to be submissive to those dominant men. The one I remember most was my wife's bull whom she took, was the hot wife for whenever he was in town. An ex police officer before becoming an executive at a major company and used to men doing what he wants. Not only was my wife his to enjoy in and out of the bedroom, I was expected to be their servant everywhere but in his bedroom, my wife's bedroom. Late at night after falling asleep in the guest room listening to their passion with her asleep he would come to me. I was expected to provide the service he wanted. First off I would suck him until he was hard. I could taste both of them on his cock. Then he would fuck me hard until he shot his cum in me before returning to her bed.

I've been fucked by black and white men several times. I know my position in the grand scheme of things is to be submissive to those dominant men. The one I remember most was my wife's bull whom she took, was the hot wife for whenever he was in town. An ex police officer before becoming an executive at a major company and used to men doing what he wants. Not only was my wife his to enjoy in and out of the bedroom, I was expected to be their servant everywhere but in his bedroom, my wife's bedroom. Late at night after falling asleep in the guest room listening to their passion with her asleep he would come to me. I was expected to provide the service he wanted. First off I would suck him until he was hard. I could taste both of them on his cock. Then he would fuck me hard until he shot his cum in me before returning to her bed.
As all white bois should be. Incredible tits! Wish I could jerk off on those tits

Back