Have you wb been fucked?

Many times I was asked by wives to dominate and fuck Theirs hubbys, which I did with pleasure. So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf?
When it has happened?
What did you feel?
Was it the first time with a man?
Thanks for your replay.
It happen in front of my wife by her bull after he got finished with her and I was cleaning up.I felt great but it hurt at first but after a few strokes I taking as good as my wife.and no it wasn't my first time with a man but it was the first with a bbc

So white boys answer pls:
Have you been fuckd in front of your wife /gf? yes but not in front of them
When it has happened? in a gay bath house
What did you feel? like a sub white boy
Was it the first time with a man? no

This is still relatively new for us...
I have never been fucked yet by Monica's BBC lover, but.....
I would be lying if I told you I haven't thought about what it would be like
There is nothing like the feeling of being used by a real man. Being used by a Black Man for his pleasure is so satisfying. I enjoy being fucked, but would rather suck his cock and get to enjoy the taste of his manly cum.

Really?

You love the way it feels to be blk fucked?
Having a real man inside me, using me for his pleasure, is candy for my subservient mind. The feeling of his power stroking inside me is a very pleasurable feeling. I love sucking his cock to thank him for fucking me. Having your wife watch while you become a Black man's bitch will only make it better.

I really want to try some new things
Submit to your wife's Black lover. I prefer doggie style. Feeling him hold tight to my hips while he plunges his beautiful black cock into me, and the feeling when his cock swells as he starts to fill me with his cum is heavenly. But like I have said before, I do prefer to be between his legs sucking on his cock and tasting his manly Black cum.

Submit to your wife's Black lover. I prefer doggie style. Feeling him hold tight to my hips while he plunges his beautiful black cock into me, and the feeling when his cock swells as he starts to fill me with his cum is heavenly. But like I have said before, I do prefer to be between his legs sucking on his cock and tasting his manly Black cum.
I want to know how that feels myself

Our Bull usually starts doing hubby doggy style while grabbing his hips burying his beautiful cock in him with no mercy then he usually finishes by pushing him down flat so he can get inside him deeper before he cums. Sometimes he pulls out and turns hubby around so he can cum down his throat.

Our Bull usually starts doing hubby doggy style while grabbing his hips burying his beautiful cock in him with no mercy then he usually finishes by pushing him down flat so he can get inside him deeper before he cums. Sometimes he pulls out and turns hubby around so he can cum down his throat.
must taste pretty bad with all the ******* on his cock, I would think hubby would gag

you make me so hard reading your post

tumblr_nnyhv1S84V1uv2u2go1_500.gif

Back