Have you given your bull something hubby never got?

Anal sex first time I was with a Blackman he put it in my pussy twice and ass once . I wasn't expecting it and I took it because I was so Horney from him. also I now rim . I since learned that if your going to be with Bbc expect anal

Yes, my Wife only began anal two years ago and we were talking about it this morning. She estimates 300 guys have cum in Her asshole. Yet only my tongue is allowed there. However the thing which humiliates me the most is that She routinely rims Her bulls and clients assholes and loves it. She sometimes then tongue kisses me, but never rims me. I accept it as the price I pay for being a cuckold and having a small penis.

I first experienced anal sex with my black man. Only since then has my husband gotten some.
same for my wife beth, except after she gave many blk men her ass she still have never given it to me ... also she gives many of them public sex which she has never done for me

Marry him. Takes more than sex to make it work in the long run.
This is a very good point. I think most of the women that I have had a LTR with have looked at me as a hobby of sorts. They certainly seem to enjoy what happens between us in bed but I don't recall anyone that wanted to replace her husband with me. These women have not only been bed partners they have also been friends. There has always been an unspoken rule that we didn't do anything that could jeopardize their marriage. The marriage has a higher priority

How did he manage to fuck your "pussy twice and ass once" being that you are a male????

Maybe watchu is a hermaphodite with both a fully developed vagina & penis. Scientist say approx. 1 to 3 people out of 100,000 are born with both male & female chromosomes XY & XX, thus they have XXY. Usually one or the other chromozome genotypes are dominant, so their traits more likely lean to either the male or female. But, some aren't ... I guess they're the ones that can actually go "Fuck Themselves" ... :)

Here's a pic of a real hermaphodite ...

pic_hermaphodite.jpg

It was once rumored that Jamie Lee Curtis was a true hermphodite; she was on the Oprah show several years ago discussing the topic. She's married with 2 *******, though, so I doubt that info is true. I thought she looked awesome when she did that strip dance in front of Arnold in "True Lies" ... remember that one? Man, what legs! Make a man stand up and beg for buttermilk! :p

Last edited:
Maybe watchu is a hermaphodite with both a fully developed vagina & penis. Scientist say approx. 1 to 3 people out of 100,000 are born with both male & female chromosomes XY & XX, thus they have XXY. Usually one or the other chromozome genotypes are dominant, so their traits more likely lean to either the male or female. But, some aren't ... I guess they're the ones that can actually go "Fuck Themselves" ... :)

Here's a pic of a real hermaphodite ...

View attachment 320903

It was once rumored that Jamie Lee Curtis was a true hermphodite; she was on the Oprah show several years ago discussing the topic. She's married with 2 *******, though, so I doubt that info is true. I thought she looked awesome when she did that strip dance in front of Arnold in "True Lies" ... remember that one? Man, what legs! Make a man stand up and beg for buttermilk! :p
This has been some speculation that George Washington was an XXY. George and Martha never produced any offspring but Martha had children from a previous marriage. In at least one of his portraits he is depicted with rather feminine hips.

I would be willing to to inspect and verify Ms. Curtis's plumbing and even to take it all for a test drive and I could publish my findings here.;) Strictly profession interest I am sure you understand:devil:

no, i must push her to make more at each time. But it's ok, she did that to be a whore, and me because i like when she is a bitch. And we have no luck because all the guys was smallest than me, and really not very talented. I remember the firts he cums more than 4 times... When i came just one.. It was impossible to have a dick hard and that complicated everything for dp. The second was a bit better, but not wonderful, we never did better than him. She come with them but no orgasm, meanwhile i can make give her 7. This is boring, i try to select guys with a big dick but too much liers... and i take athletic, i fire fatmen... but they can make it long time with a good rythm. This is not possible currently but before we could fuck 6 hours, or 3times more than 2 hours, and my dick was hard everytime. I think she is too .. fussy ? now. If that not make orgasm her in less than 10 minutes she's boring.

Back