Have you ever tasted black essence?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
The first time that my hubby and me fucked, I had been having sex with my ex the previous days. My ex had infected me with a fungus from his dick. It was inoffensive but produced me an big burn tickle...and I passed it at my hubby. He considerated it like a gift from my ex boyfriend because he could feel his black essence over his penis.
My hubby said me that was so hot for him, because he could put his dick inside the same place where my ex boyfriend had put his own.
Moreover my husband knew how good was my ex in bed, then he felt himself proud and pleased to take my ex boyfriend's place at moment to give me pleasure.
I have heard about men who enjoy a lot sucking her wive's pussies after a black lover cummed inside them...

The first time that my hubby and me fucked, I had been having sex with my ex the previous days. My ex had infected me with a fungus from his dick. It was inoffensive but produced me an big burn tickle...and I passed it at my hubby. He considerated it like a gift from my ex boyfriend because he could feel his black essence over his penis.
My hubby said me that was so hot for him, because he could put his dick inside the same place where my ex boyfriend had put his own.
Moreover my husband knew how good was my ex in bed, then he felt himself proud and pleased to take my ex boyfriend's place at moment to give me pleasure.
I have heard about men who enjoy a lot sucking her wive's pussies after a black lover cummed inside them...

i like it

Black essence could be in every places...my hubby could smell my ex black boyfriend perfume the first time we had sex.
I had lent my car to my ex several months before we brook up our relation ship, so he gave it to me a couple of days after we finished. My hubby drove it and said me he could smell my ex in it. During the ride he told me that he couldn't leave of think about me giving to my ex a blow-job over my car while we were driving by a lonely highway. It excitated him a lot and we had to go bed to fuck!

Back