Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

My ex wife enjoyed feeding me. Of course her blk lover owned her pussy and booty so it was off limits to my dick. Illnever forget her coming home esrly one morning and after I cleaned her I convinced her to let me get inside her. I hadnt been inside in a couple years. She made me promise to pull out. She was like another woman. Looser than ever and super sloshy too. I didnt last 3 minutes. One of the best nuts of my life. Then she realized I had cum she got pissed and made me clean her again. That was the next to last time I got the pussy. BBC rules.

My ex wife enjoyed feeding me. Of course her blk lover owned her pussy and booty so it was off limits to my dick. Illnever forget her coming home esrly one morning and after I cleaned her I convinced her to let me get inside her. I hadnt been inside in a couple years. She made me promise to pull out. She was like another woman. Looser than ever and super sloshy too. I didnt last 3 minutes. One of the best nuts of my life. Then she realized I had cum she got pissed and made me clean her again. That was the next to last time I got the pussy. BBC rules.

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
Feel it would be disrespectful NOT cleaning up the superior black seed.

Back