Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I've always been rather submissive. So licking a black man's cum out of my wife's (now ex) pussy was totally exciting.
It's a very submissive act. And with a tiny (3.5") penis, it was the only thing I could do to turn my ex-wife on. The only thing that was more submissive was sucking his cum out of my wife's shithole. Then Sucking his cock clean. I guess only a person with a submissive nature would truly understand.

I've always been rather submissive. So licking a black man's cum out of my wife's (now ex) pussy was totally exciting.
It's a very submissive act. And with a tiny (3.5") penis, it was the only thing I could do to turn my ex-wife on. The only thing that was more submissive was sucking his cum out of my wife's shithole. Then Sucking his cock clean. I guess only a person with a submissive nature would truly understand.

Good day no I am not submissive and I am the man of the house and my wife`s lover respect me as that they did not need to ******* me or humilliat me to suck or lick there cocks or to eat creampie I love creampei and i lick willingly their cocks clean to show my aprtiation for them fucking my wife and truly sattisfied her

yes, I understand you, but I don't think you have a short penis, I think you feel excitation watching your wife (now ex) fucking with a black guy and that is not bad thing.
I'm not a cuckold husband and I'm not interested being one of them, but I really love remembering my wife's tales about how she's been making the love with her ex boyfriends before me. two of them were black guys.

I have done this one time for a female friend. I have never had sex with her myself but would certainly love the chance but it won't ever happen I don't think. Anyway, we were talking one day about black into white, I brought it up, she didn't. But I wanted to get her reaction about this very topic of clean up. I expected her to frown on it but amazingly she didn't.

Actually she looked intrigued about it. One thing led to the next and she told me that she had been with one black guy and liked it. Kidding around I told her she should get her another one and try this out. I said you won't let me have that pussy so why not at least allow me to do that. She said she just might think about that some. Anyway we did end up doing the deal. She didn't let me watch her. Hell she didn't even let me see that pussy. Ha, she told me she didn't want me to see her naked that I would wear a blindfold. lol. She called it lick the cum from the donkey or something like that.

But I was all for it because I always did want to eat that pussy and this was my chance. But I did also want to try clean up anyway because.....Well, I just wanted to and yes I would do it again without hesitation.

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
No it is a sign of our acceptance to the natural order of things: blackman owns the wife, who owns the husband. It is also a show of respect to the blackman, that his seed is NEVER, EVER WASTED.

Good day no I am not submissive and I am the man of the house and my wife`s lover respect me as that they did not need to ******* me or humilliat me to suck or lick there cocks or to eat creampie I love creampei and i lick willingly their cocks clean to show my aprtiation for them fucking my wife and truly sattisfied her

Although I tend to write stories in which I am submissive, and it's fun to fantasize about, I'm the controlling hand in our sex life. I would gladly eat a black man's cum from my wife's fucked pussy. I would gladly clean his cock. But, it's more about me giving her to him and thanking him for the good fuck than being submissive.

I did this one night twice for a chick. The first time there wasn't that big of a load in her so it wasn't that hard to do. The second guy she fucked later on that night dumped a huge load in her. I admit when I took the majority of it in my mouth I felt like gagging, but I swallowed it down anyway to prove to myself I could do clean up for a wife or girlfriend into this someday. I know it's kind of weird to want to do that for a woman.Ii see it as showing her respect for her and her lifestyle. I know it's weird. It's the white male submissive side of the interracial cuckolding.

Back