Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

If the urge comes to a hubby to want to indulge in this, then it's left to him to do so. However, some wives might be somewhat surprised to find hubby bending down between their legs. It's necessary for a hubby to declare to himself first and foremost that such is something he most certainly wants to do.

image.jpg

If the urge comes to a hubby to want to indulge in this, then it's left to him to do so. However, some wives might be somewhat surprised to find hubby bending down between their legs. It's necessary for a hubby to declare to himself first and foremost that such is something he most certainly wants to do.

View attachment 144632
My wife actually likes it when i eat mine from her.

View attachment 144632

My wife not only loves it the first time she actually grabbed my head and ****** me down between her legs

View attachment 144632
My wifes creampie pussy and i need her bulls cock in my mouth too!!!

View attachment 144632

It's the white cuckold's duty to lick BBC cum whenever the wife wants it. NO exceptions.

Back