Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I did this one night twice for a chick. The first time there wasn't that big of a load in her so it wasn't that hard to do. The second guy she fucked later on that night dumped a huge load in her. I admit when I took the majority of it in my mouth I felt like gagging, but I swallowed it down anyway to prove to myself I could do clean up for a wife or girlfriend into this someday. I know it's kind of weird to want to do that for a woman.Ii see it as showing her respect for her and her lifestyle. I know it's weird. It's the white male submissive side of the interracial cuckolding.
It feels unnatural, so it feels right to put in my place, since tiny white stubs like mine barely squirt cum I know I'll be shown up

I ALWAYS clean my wife and ******* after their Black Bulls fill their sweet pussys with their huge loads and I usually get to clean the Bulls cock too! There is nothing better as a cuckyboi then cleaning a Black Mans cum from your women! They both always cum as I lick them afterwards. Being a submissive cuckyboi is what I was born to be...and i wouldn't change a thing!

Back