Have you ever gave BBC to or dated an Asian woman?

Whom is your favorite Asian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
For years I have imagined myself being with and fucking an Asian woman. But the problem is that many of them turn the other cheek when they see a Black man, not just a BBC. Many of them either date within their own race or just date white guys. Asian women is said to have the tightest pussies and is very loyal to their spouses or companions. I like Asian women from all walks of life and nationalities. I just can't resist the cravings for their tight tight pussies. They attract me like an any going for that sprinkle donut at the picnic.
Does anyone else in here have that same burning desire or craving to fuck an Asian woman? If so, how many times have you encountered her? Did she reject you or no? Feel free to comment.

I see that you're in NYC. You probably could not be in a better place to find Asian women (except for the West Coast). I am in NYC metro as well and there are definitely a lot of them that are into black men. You just have to put yourself out there as well as checking some of the swinger sites. I have an Asian wife of a cuckold that I see from time to time and I have also had several Asian wives at my parties. (Pic is me and my slave with an Asian milf) Don't give up bro. They are out there.

tmp_Screenshot_2014-07-02-09-15-11-11522198078.png

Last edited:
I see that you're in NYC. You probably could not be in a better place to find Asian women (except for the West Coast). I am in NYC metro as well and there are definitely a lot of them that are into black men. You just have to put yourself out there as well as checking some of the swinger sites. I have an Asian wife of a cuckold that I see from time to time and I have also had several Asian wives at my parties. (Pic is me and my slave with an Asian milf) Don't give up bro. They are out there.View attachment 412526
Oh trust me. I won't give up. It's just this thing I have for them since I was a teen. Nice pic by the way!!

Last edited:
Yo bro - I hit you up with one of my personal stories. I've slayed some good Japanese woman before in VA and so has my cousin in NYC. Ive been to Japan 3 times and got picked up so many times by Japanese woman over there its not even funny. You go to a club where they play HipHop music in Japan like club Harlem in Tokyo (this was 8yrs ago -not sure if its still around) and I lie to you not, I was with a chic and I still had other Japanese chics trying to pick me up with my Japanese girlfriend right there- thats how vicious they are. I was on the train riding from Yokuska to Tokyo and a chic came all the way from the other side of the train to my side to sit and talk to me and talked about coming back to where ever I was staying. When I took my Japanese girl-friend and her girl-friend with me shopping in Brooklyn I had other brothers high-fiving me everywhere saying dam bro you got a bad one and the shouting "the Blackman is King"!

Asian woman are receptive to brothers at least the philipino and Japanese ones are. Ive been to China also and they are a little more scared of brothers and I've tried to get some there but alot of them were scared and ran. I met one Chinese girl who could speak english real good and chatted me up but it may have been so she could practice her english with me. Then you got those spots like from the 2nd Rush Hour movie - and they scared in there too.

Anyway bro - hit me up private msg. for a little more discussion on this.

Yes. I've had the pleasure of hooking up with a few Asian women in the lifestyle. My first threesome(non-lifestyle) was with a sexy Korean girl and my g/f at the time(a little blonde cocktail waitress) it was my birthday present. Lucky me. As far as swinging goes...probably the hottest wife I've been with was this Asian wife from Japan. She spoke great english but with a sexy accent. Her hubby was/is American. They were in town on vacation. She was like 5'2"(maybe) couldn't have been much more than 100-110lbs...with a slamming tight body and nice(not too big) fake tits. I banged her out with another bbc.(pic attahed) I hope they make it around these parts again.

Attachments

• IMG_6326b.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 137
Yo bro - I hit you up with one of my personal stories. I've slayed some good Japanese woman before in VA and so has my cousin in NYC. Ive been to Japan 3 times and got picked up so many times by Japanese woman over there its not even funny. You go to a club where they play HipHop music in Japan like club Harlem in Tokyo (this was 8yrs ago -not sure if its still around) and I lie to you not, I was with a chic and I still had other Japanese chics trying to pick me up with my Japanese girlfriend right there- thats how vicious they are. I was on the train riding from Yokuska to Tokyo and a chic came all the way from the other side of the train to my side to sit and talk to me and talked about coming back to where ever I was staying. When I took my Japanese girl-friend and her girl-friend with me shopping in Brooklyn I had other brothers high-fiving me everywhere saying dam bro you got a bad one and the shouting "the Blackman is King"!

Asian woman are receptive to brothers at least the philipino and Japanese ones are. Ive been to China also and they are a little more scared of brothers and I've tried to get some there but alot of them were scared and ran. I met one Chinese girl who could speak english real good and chatted me up but it may have been so she could practice her english with me. Then you got those spots like from the 2nd Rush Hour movie - and they scared in there too.

Anyway bro - hit me up private msg. for a little more discussion on this.
DAMN BRO!!!!! YOUI ARE THE CHAMPION OVER THERE. I WILL PUT JAPAN FIRST ON MY LIST!!! THAT WAS INSANE HOW THEY JUST RUN UP TO YOU!!!

Yes. I've had the pleasure of hooking up with a few Asian women in the lifestyle. My first threesome(non-lifestyle) was with a sexy Korean girl and my g/f at the time(a little blonde cocktail waitress) it was my birthday present. Lucky me. As far as swinging goes...probably the hottest wife I've been with was this Asian wife from Japan. She spoke great english but with a sexy accent. Her hubby was/is American. They were in town on vacation. She was like 5'2"(maybe) couldn't have been much more than 100-110lbs...with a slamming tight body and nice(not too big) fake tits. I banged her out with another bbc.(pic attahed) I hope they make it around these parts again.
NICE!!! THAT ASS SHE GOT IS ALL SMOOTH AND ROUND!!!! THAT IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM!!!

For years I have imagined myself being with and fucking an Asian woman. But the problem is that many of them turn the other cheek when they see a Black man, not just a BBC. Many of them either date within their own race or just date white guys. Asian women is said to have the tightest pussies and is very loyal to their spouses or companions. I like Asian women from all walks of life and nationalities. I just can't resist the cravings for their tight tight pussies. They attract me like an any going for that sprinkle donut at the picnic.
Does anyone else in here have that same burning desire or craving to fuck an Asian woman? If so, how many times have you encountered her? Did she reject you or no? Feel free to comment.
I think you are correct re Asian loyalty to their spouses. They are very hot & horny but don't cheat nearly so often as so many white girls seem to, at least that has been my experience and observation. My Asian wife loves big cocks and would like to try BBC but is hesitant to do it primarily out of concern for me. I told her it was okay but she is afraid when she does it that she will like it so much that she will want it all the time and that I won't be able to satisfy her after she has gone black. That is real loyalty.

I think you are incorrect, however, in thinking Asian women don't want black cock. I am certain they do; it is only that they tend to be conservative in their actions and their loyalty to their spouses that prevent them form acting out their desires.

Back