Have you ever felt these kinds of feelings?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
When my wife told me how had his ex black boyfriend made her turn on, I couldn't believe it!
I worked in the same building than her ex so I know him and we had been talking a lot of times. He is shorter than her (his head hardly reaches her shoulders), he's thin and not handsome, while my wife is tall, so beautiful, strong and has an incredible ass, power legs and sexy tits.
She told me a lot of time how excited was her everytime that they were going to have sex, how easy was for him obtain a new erection after a cum and how he could give her a quick orgasm screeming of pleasure, everytime that they fucked.
I'm white, tall and cute but during a lot of years I felt envy and a great admiration for him at the same time.
The bizard film "Little man" with the bed scene with Marlon Wayans and Kerry Washington makes me think about my wife with her ex boyfriend.

Despite his short height and not being a handsome man, he has to be pleased being so virile and potent and having all those others more important qualities like his hard cock, sensuality, erection quick recovery and strength during sex (one time during a fuck face to face over a chair, he could lift my wife with his arms and hold her lifted, to continue making the love standing until both of them cummed).
I have cuckold mind so I'm pleased and happy that he could fuck my beauty wife because I know that he enjoyed it as well as her and the incredible orgasm that both of them had, perhaps they will never forget.
Have you ever felt feeling than these?

Last night I couldn't resist any more and I begged at my wife to call her ex black boyfriend to have sex right before me. She repited me several times "Look I'm going to call him, are you sure?" and I ever answered "yes, I couldn't resist it anymore".
They were talking by phone almost half an hour and my wife makes him the proposition to have sex before me. This was not going to be the first time that they had sex after she brook up their relation. The first time was already three weeks later we started to go out, but my wife and I only were going out to bars to take some drinks, without sex.
Her ex came two hour later. He told us that they had been having a short relation but it didn't work, so he was alone now. He had not problem to have sex with his ex girlfriend again. We talked about it and finally they make it before me.
It was incredible! I confirm all that I have been thinking about him all the previous years!

Yes I agree,And its A great turn on! A womens desire's are hot but hard to get them to talk about.As guys we brag alot about our past encounters society tells us its ok! Unfortunatly women are called bad words and demeaned for such cantor

Back