have you ever fallen in luv with your bull?

Its something I've always wanted to know, it starts of sexual then develops into somethingelse entirley

She had such a mindblowing experience with him that she needed to see him again, which I understood. What I didn't understand is that she was unable to separate sex and love and since he gave her such good sex, she started to fall in love with him but never said a thing to me. I found out later she started to see him behind my back (which I didn't understand since I encouraged her to have sex with him) and then eventually confessed she had feelings for him and was considering leaving me for him. However she didn't realize he too was married and just using her as his little fuck toy. He had her doing all sorts of things. Anyway, she stayed but was a little crushed and for a while didn't want anything to do with sex. Eventually she got it back and tried other lovers. We ended up divorcing but for other issues not related to her bull or sex at all

"My bull" is not really a bull but an ex black boyfriend who was with me during three years. We loved each others while our relationship was good.
My husband knew my ex and begged me to call him during several years. Finally I did it and we began to get dates with my ex since the last year.
Have sex with my ex and my hubby is the greatest experience that I have ever had. Boh of them are excellent lovers and make me feel special. However I have ever known how separate my feelins between my husband and our black friend. We feel a great appreciation for him and my ex feels the same for us.
But one of the last times we had sex was different. My hubby asked us to have sex into a swimming pool from a club where we were spending the day. Nobody was near us so, we felt comfortable and our friend turned on quickly just massaging his black cock with one of my hands. That day we kissed each others a lot. We fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. I guess it was the nearest to make the love that we've had in the last months. My hubby knows that and it likes him because he really love our black friend too. I know some day it must over but now I'm enjoying it.

I have had several women that were infatuated at the beginning of the relationship. I had a couple of them that wanted me as often as they could get it. The lust tapered off after a while. Real love is a good more complex that just having a big cock and a talented tongue. Nearly all the sexual relationships I have had in the last 20 or so years have been LTR. and they have nearly all been married. They have all been good friends or the relationship wouldn't have lasted. None has ever said she has loved me. I think in part this has never been an issue because the cards are on the table right upfront and new members are vetted by existing members so there is a minimal change of getting someone unstable. I think most of the women have seen me and other bulls in the group a bit of a hobby. They can spend a evening getting their toes curled discretely and the next day go back to their soccer mom world

An ex girlfriend did this to me many years ago. At first I was very pissed off and hurt. But in retrospect, she did ultimately what was right for her. At that point in our lives we were both immature and I was not treating her with the respect she deserved. So I have no hard feelings anymore.

"My bull" is not really a bull but an ex black boyfriend who was with me during three years. We loved each others while our relationship was good.
My husband knew my ex and begged me to call him during several years. Finally I did it and we began to get dates with my ex since the last year.
Have sex with my ex and my hubby is the greatest experience that I have ever had. Boh of them are excellent lovers and make me feel special. However I have ever known how separate my feelins between my husband and our black friend. We feel a great appreciation for him and my ex feels the same for us.
But one of the last times we had sex was different. My hubby asked us to have sex into a swimming pool from a club where we were spending the day. Nobody was near us so, we felt comfortable and our friend turned on quickly just massaging his black cock with one of my hands. That day we kissed each others a lot. We fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. I guess it was the nearest to make the love that we've had in the last months. My hubby knows that and it likes him because he really love our black friend too. I know some day it must over but now I'm enjoying it.

And therein lies the danger.

I can only imagine, the whole triagngle of wife, husband,lover is very tricky to naviagte

Back