Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

I think this would be the ultimate humiliation that could be unleashed on the white husband. There is no doubt about the statement it would make concerning power and control especially so if the black man has decided to have the white wife withhold any and all sex from the husband and be exclusively reserved for sex only with the black man.

I know this sounds disgusting to some and powerfully erotic to others. Either opinion is fine depending on your point of view. It would be silly for some to think that this is strictly a fantasy scenario and doesn't ever happen because it does happen. I have said this before that just because it never has or never will happen behind some doors certainly doesn't mean it hasn't, can't or won't happen behind other doors. If it doesn't happen for those that is fine and good and that is their own choice and the same for those where it does. The old saying "different strokes for different folks certainly applies here.

Threads like these can give the ones that has interest a chance to talk about it without fear of being ridiculed about it from those that don't have an interest in it. IMHO.

I think this would be the ultimate humiliation that could be unleashed on the white husband. There is no doubt about the statement it would make concerning power and control especially so if the black man has decided to have the white wife withhold any and all sex from the husband and be exclusively reserved for sex only with the black man.

I know this sounds disgusting to some and powerfully erotic to others. Either opinion is fine depending on your point of view. It would be silly for some to think that this is strictly a fantasy scenario and doesn't ever happen because it does happen. I have said this before that just because it never has or never will happen behind some doors certainly doesn't mean it hasn't, can't or won't happen behind other doors. If it doesn't happen for those that is fine and good and that is their own choice and the same for those where it does. The old saying "different strokes for different folks certainly applies here.

Threads like these can give the ones that has interest a chance to talk about it without fear of being ridiculed about it from those that don't have an interest in it. IMHO.

Well, I'm not interested sucking black penis, but I must recognized that black guys have great power down there.
what do you think about it? Read the tex below (that I posted before) and tell me your opinion:

I'm not consider myself like a weak man and I have not an small penis. But I admire a lot black men because their virile potential.
You see, my wife had gotten a black boyfriend before me. She told me once that they were having sex standing and her boyfriend cummed so quickly. She needed get an orgasm, so she sucked his penis during two or three minutes no more, and it turned as hard as rock. They coupled again in the rear-entry position and they fucked until she obtained her orgasm shouting of pleasure...it took her only few seconds because she was so excited! Susan was still gasping when he could finish again sighing of relief!
He was a first class male! He had an incredible virile potential! I wouldn't make the love as good as him at that moment. He showed her all his penis strength because he couldn't relax after his first orgasm and he could fuck and get a new orgasm again! I would like be like him in that aspect.
Every women would become crazy for a man like him, wouldn't they?

I never have and never would...just isn't my thing and its never ever going to happen. I like watching the WIFE take black cock..lol. Though at a party one time..us and another white couple with 3 black guys, I saw the husband of the other couple suck/fluff all 3 of the studs, even took a load down his throat from one of the guys and let the other 2 cum on his face. Hey I don't judge man but that isn't my thing.

this is the bigger fantasy for me to see my bf joining me in the worship of the huge black man cock! he has said he will only watch but i am hoping in the heat of the moment if i can get him close enough to the action i will reach oput and take his hand and place it on the black cock shaft and help him to stroke it while I suck and look him in the eyes with my most lustful look. :devil: then i will offer it to him as eve offeered the apple to adam... jajaja probably he will not be able to resist me! :) this is my hope anyway. jajaja

this is the bigger fantasy for me to see my bf joining me in the worship of the huge black man cock! he has said he will only watch but i am hoping in the heat of the moment if i can get him close enough to the action i will reach oput and take his hand and place it on the black cock shaft and help him to stroke it while I suck and look him in the eyes with my most lustful look. :devil: then i will offer it to him as eve offeered the apple to adam... jajaja probably he will not be able to resist me! :) this is my hope anyway. jajaja

That is almost exactly how I ended up with my first BBC in my mouth. I didn't resist & I don't regret it. I loved her all the more for sharing.

Back