Have you encountered men on the site posing as women?

I have seen that a few times on here. Don't forget the LGBTQ+ universe of people that try their luck on here too. Even though someone is genetically a male, if he is LGBTQ+ "he" might be a gender fluid where at one time "he" might be a male and at other times a female or a non binary or queer or a sissy or a tranny or a very femme male but never femme enough to do the male to female surgeries? There are a lot more than just gay. I use "he" in quotes as in some cases depending on what gender they believe they are as they even have other specific pronouns for all of the new genders too? So I say it in quotes not to be totally incorrect.

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/
https://apath.org/63-genders/

Last edited:
Yeah i kinda figured this is part of the lifestyle im at a point where if the person doesn't want to chat via kik or text then my assumption is they are either not real or not serious. I think this is just a site for discussion not a meeting site.

Some people use this site as some kind of interracial Tinder, while others don't. Some women do agree to have sex with anyone who writes to them, while others want a special connection. Even if a woman is interested in sex dates, it doesn't mean she have the obligation to fuck with any man who ask for it.

It is amazing the alleged obligation of female members of B2W to be public women in the most literal sense of the term.

Some people use this site as some kind of interracial Tinder, while others don't. Some women do agree to have sex with anyone who writes to them, while others want a special connection. Even if a woman is interested in sex dates, it doesn't mean she have the obligation to fuck with any man who ask for it.

It is amazing the alleged obligation of female members of B2W to be public women in the most literal sense of the term.
I agree with you on this completely. Im not even interested in sex with just anyone. Really not thirsty like that. But I've had people who have emailed me and only wanted to have a discussion and im fine with that i usually enjoy it. What im not ok with is people who said they want me to be their bull but don't want to at least text via another application other than emails back and forth on here. That's not realistic so those are the people i think are fake or not serious.

I have definitely encountered some really cool people and had nice discussions via kik and email but there are definitely a lot of funny timewasters or picture collectors. But I am definitely enjoing being a part of a community with like minded people. The US seems to be the place where the majority of the action is. I wish I knew this when I was travelling there often a few years ago.

Last edited:
I agree with you on this completely. Im not even interested in sex with just anyone. Really not thirsty like that. But I've had people who have emailed me and only wanted to have a discussion and im fine with that i usually enjoy it. What im not ok with is people who said they want me to be their bull but don't want to at least text via another application other than emails back and forth on here. That's not realistic so those are the people i think are fake or not serious.

I cannot judge you, because I don't know you. But I have read the same complaint of a black guy who called me "cum bucket" in the first sentence of his first message. This is a sensitive issue for many black men, and I have found outstanding people here, but also many guys that have a very distorted concept about the art of seduction and what is a normal conversation, ephemistically speaking.

Fake profiles are a common issue in all the Internet, especially in sex sites. My point is if someone does not get "connections", maybe it is because he is an asshole. Just saying.

I have definitely encountered some really cool people and had nice discussions via kik and email but there are definitely a lot of funny timewasters or picture collectors. But I am definitely enjoin being apart of a community with like minded people. The US seems to be the place where the majority of the action is. I wish I new this when I was travelling there often a few years ago.
I agree with you im not really about time wasting if someone is clear about they just want to talk to me about the lifestyle im cool with that but don't talk about me being a bull for you but you can't text lol

I have definitely encountered some really cool people and had nice discussions via kik and email but there are definitely a lot of funny timewasters or picture collectors. But I am definitely enjoin being apart of a community with like minded people. The US seems to be the place where the majority of the action is. I wish I new this when I was travelling there often a few years ago.

The people of this site is too few and too geographically spread that it is really hard this site could work like an interracial Tinder. It is not easy to find like minded people you find attractive in your area, and it is not reasonable to take a plane and visit other country to get the privilege to be fucked by a complete stranger of which you actually know nothing. Luckily, I don't need to travel 2,000 miles to get sex.

I cannot judge you, because I don't know you. But I have read the same complaint of a black guy who called me "cum bucket" in the first sentence of his first message. This is a sensitive issue for many black men, and I have found outstanding people, but also many guys that have a very distorted concept about the art of seduction and what is a normal conversation, ephemistically speaking.

Fake profiles are a common issue in all the Internet, especially in sex sites. My point is if someone does not get "connections", maybe it is because he is an asshole. Just saying.
I agree and one thing i have always prided myself on is being polite and respectful ive had women come at me incorrect and don't understand that "are you 10 inches" is not an approach that will work with me. So there are two sides of things and I respect your view

Back