Have you been involved in a Spitroast ?

Least over the last few years the 3somes I had were a lot better. Since I mostly swing as well I usually just like to fuck the wife solo the first few times before having a spitroast situation.
Yeah, we've moved away from larger swinger parties to occasional 3somes and 4somes with ppl we know well. With Jenn's black lover (her main focus these days), if I'm involved it always starts out with me voyeuring them and might turn into a 3some later. Depends how the evening goes.

Yeah, we've moved away from larger swinger parties to occasional 3somes and 4somes with ppl we know well. With Jenn's black lover (her main focus these days), if I'm involved it always starts out with me voyeuring them and might turn into a 3some later. Depends how the evening goes.

Yeah I like the smaller parties as well. The larger parties usually have a few women I am 100% interested in but so is everyone else. Just becomes a cockblock fest at that point.

Yeah I like the smaller parties as well. The larger parties usually have a few women I am 100% interested in but so is everyone else. Just becomes a cockblock fest at that point.
There's also an "evaluate/move on" mentality in larger groups where you don't know everyone. Tbh at 37 I feel the competition more than I used to. With small groups people are more committed to showing each other a good time.

Last edited:
There's also an "evaluate/move on" mentality in larger groups where you don't know everyone. Tbh at 37 I feel the competition more than I used to. With small groups people are more committed to showing each other a good time.

Very true, also (least for me) in smaller group it seems more are willing to have sex in front of others. I know at swinger clubs at some parties you kinda get over that “being watched” feeling.

Me and gfs first IR encounter ended with her on all fours with a black guy fucking her, while she gave head to another, the meeting of these 2 guys was totally unplanned, but the 2 guys didn't mind and my gf thoroughly got into it.
So for the black guys would it bother you being in action with another guy, and for the white ladies have you ever participated and if not is it something you would like to try ?

I was on a business trip once and after hooking up with a black guy in the bar we went up to the room. After things got going good it turns out he had three friends waiting that I didn't know about and all four ended up ******* me all night, taking me in every way possible including "spitroast" as you call it.

I was on a business trip once and after hooking up with a black guy in the bar we went up to the room. After things got going good it turns out he had three friends waiting that I didn't know about and all four ended up ******* me all night, taking me in every way possible including "spitroast" as you call it.
troll

I ENJOY THIS KIND OF SPITROAST ALSO!!!!!

wife946-jpg.29148

Back