Have you been involved in a Spitroast ?

Hello, how many of you are gay or bisexual or who identify as MSM or MWAM (men-who-have sex with men) (men who are attracted to men) and are you actually in a relationship with a woman?... Why are gay/bisexual/MSM men attracted to this sexual fetish? .... Why is racial components important to your sexual fetish? ... If you are White, do you hate other White men? ... If you are Asian, non-White Hispanic or African-American do you hate men of your respective ethnicity? .... If you are African-American, why do you think bigoted or Afrocentrist African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish? .... is racism a positive or negative in your book? .... Are you bigoted oin other aspects of your llife? .... Do you have White family members? .... DO you have non-African American family members? .... Are you interested in seeeing African-American women being dominated by non-African American men? .... Why or Why not.

Thanks for replies. If you are interested on talking in PM please title "123" and I will be sure to reply back ASAP.
Thanks again :)

Katewhowonders ... what is it with all these frik'n thousands of questions? I actually gave one of your FIRST post a serious response, but you know ... you're starting to be somewhat of an annoyance with them. Why don't you just RELAX, find yourself a man somewhere (preferably a deaf one) and get yourself LAID, and cease with all these frik'n questions. Maybe you need a nice, thick black cock shoved in your mouth. But, since you're new here, maybe you should just QUIETLY observe for a while.
My Dad use to say that many people should use their ears and mouth porportionately. I think you should take my dad's advice. :rolleyes:

Hello, how many of you are gay or bisexual or who identify as MSM or MWAM (men-who-have sex with men) (men who are attracted to men) and are you actually in a relationship with a woman?

Threads on the membership composition seem to indicate that many men who claim to be married or in a relationship are not. Why are gay/bisexual/MSM men attracted to this sexual fetish?

Why is racial components important to your sexual fetish? If you are White, do you hate other White men? If you are Asian, non-White Hispanic or African-American do you hate men of your respective ethnicity? If you are African-American, why do you think bigoted or Afrocentrist African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish? is racism a positive or negative in your book?

Aere you bigoted oin other aspects of your llife? Do you have White family members? DO you have non-African American family members? Are you interested in seeeing African-American women being dominated by non-African American men? Why or Why not.

Thanks for replies. If you are interested on talking in PM please title "123" and I will be sure to reply back ASAP.
Thanks again :)

While interesting, this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
You might wish to start a new topic thread of your own with this.

[TE="adpet1001, post: 68505, member: 12795"]Me and gfs first IR encounter ended with her on all fours with a black guy fucking her, while she gave head to another, the meeting of these 2 guys was totally unplanned, but the 2 guys didn't mind and my gf thoroughly got into it.
So for the black guys would it bother you being in action with another guy, and for the white ladies have you ever participated and if not is it something you would like to try ?[/QUOTE]

It is an amazing site. Something we need more often.

Yes I have done this several times and I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE HAVING A BLACK COCK PUMPING MY PUSSY WHILE I AM SUCKING ON A BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK!!!!!

tumblr_nf8ckeXhW81tcf5pxo1_400.gif

049_1000-jpg.483611

Last edited:
Me and gfs first IR encounter ended with her on all fours with a black guy fucking her, while she gave head to another, the meeting of these 2 guys was totally unplanned, but the 2 guys didn't mind and my gf thoroughly got into it.
So for the black guys would it bother you being in action with another guy, and for the white ladies have you ever participated and if not is it something you would like to try ?
My wife attempted double adapter spit roast but it is not easy and requires lot of practice to do it perfectly.. They could not succeed so they ended up doing simple spit roast

I've never heard that term before, but the pictures tell the 1000 words. Have I ever? Yes. Every time I have been with 2 men, it happens. Usually more than once as they switch positions. Or I go from my back to on my knees. We all enjoy it, given the amount of time I have found myself in that position and in no hurry to change it up.

Only way I enjoy it even more is if my hands are holding 2 other hard cocks watching and waiting their turn..

I have done this often. I don't feel even a little bit humiliated. I do it for the pleasure it fills me with. Nothing makes me cum harder than having a cock fucking me from behind, and another filling my mouth. I don't understand why any woman would do it for the humiliation. Makes me wonder if there's a sub hubby writing behind that avatar.DSCF6090.JPG

Back