Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
My first wife toward the end of our marriage got to the point she was screwing any guy she met and one of the last times we had sex her lips were layed over from being stretched and she was not tight like when we were first married

The one BBC we played with, I sat and watched and wanked for over 10 hours seeing her take is 9" + cock in every position possible, she began squirting after her 3rd orgasm and we lost count after the 10th one. she still craved more, but the BBC was done in lol hope you like the pic of her pussy? she also wore her wedding dress that night
the last pic was the bedspread after.DSC03845.JPG DSC03808.JPG
DSC03845.JPG DSC03808.JPG IMG_0619.JPG DSC03845.JPG DSC03808.JPG IMG_0394.JPG IMG_0619.JPG

Pam, my loving wife, was first fucked by a black guy just over 3 years ago this past March. Prior to that I was her first. We had been married almost 9 years at that time. The pleasure of blackening her went to an old university friend of mine, Edwin. It had always been a fantasy of mine, which I shared with Pam when in the right mood, to see a black guy screw a white girl. I never dreamed I would ever see it, let alone seeing my wife being that white girl. For the curious, Edwin gave Pam the ride of her life. He went in bareback each time he fucked her and unloaded in her too many times to remember. Pam gave him a great blow job before Edwin chewed her. Oh, yes! Pam swallowed his hot load of cum and the licked every droplet she could find afterwards. Then Edwin chewed her and drove her into many orgasms before he placed her on the bed, got between her outspread legs and blackened her. That's Pam's pussy mid-morning after it had been fucked all that night by Edwin. Pam was out on the patio sunning it when I took this pic. She said she found the sun soothing on her pussy because Edwin had made it sore from all the pounding he gave her! I took numerous pics & vids of that event. Since the Pam has taken on Edwin's twin brother, Eduard, plus two of their friends, all black naturally. One black guy was a real loser. Enough said about him.

Was Pam pussy destroyed? Absolutely not! It definaltely got a lot of extra road wear since then but was never destroyed! Lol

Last edited:
Back