Has your bull ever 'pimped' you?

Exploritor

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
A chat friend was telling me that his bull brags about his cuck skills, and recently he started getting hit up by referrals from his bull for service, sometimes with or without his wife. It sounded pretty hot.

Has your bull ever advertised your services to others?

our Bull got a ride with a gym friend to our (fiancé & me) home one evening when Bull's car was in the garage. my fiancé was really eager for him and led him to the bedroom. His friend half jokingly said 'hey what about me' and Bull looked at me and told me to take care of him.

SoundsOTE="sissystaci, post: 744442, member: 21771"]our Bull got a ride with a gym friend to our (fiancé & me) home one evening when Bull's car was in the garage. my fiancé was really eager for him and led him to the bedroom. His friend half jokingly said 'hey what about me' and Bull looked at me and told me to take care of him.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good ,but not the same,are u good sucking cock and getting pounded
Do want to be pimped? Inbox a master

our Bull got a ride with a gym friend to our (fiancé & me) home one evening when Bull's car was in the garage. my fiancé was really eager for him and led him to the bedroom. His friend half jokingly said 'hey what about me' and Bull looked at me and told me to take care of him.
Did you?

After I was pantied and feminized, my ex-wife's Black Bull "sold" me to some of his friends of a few occasions.

I was turned into a wimpering sexual party favor for black men more than once.

Danica
omg your so lucky ive kinda fantasized about that same scenerio, and i start pouring precum every time ,id love to be on a masters beeper at his beck n call at all times for anyone he says be a good girl for ,ummmm

A chat friend was telling me that his bull brags about his cuck skills, and recently he started getting hit up by referrals from his bull for service, sometimes with or without his wife. It sounded pretty hot.

Has your bull ever advertised your services to others?
Sounds amazing

I've had a couple bulls tell me they wanted me to help their friends out and I was always down with it. Either these friends reached out to me on their own for one one on time or would be hanging out with the bull when I saw him.

Loaned out, pimped out or shared, it's always a treat to show up somewhere and have more that one BBC to service.

Back