Has the hubby encouraged the wife to date black men?

I’m happy with our sex life right now. We were separated for a year after 20 yrs .. have recently started dating each other again / working on our marriage. A little scared this may hurt our progress more than help... I’m totally sexually attracted to my husband and want to explore with him
I wish you and your husband the best of luck!

I have and she's really taken to the idea, as long as I'm present. She's not interested in playing alone and loves the idea of me watching.
We always meet as a couple because this is more about us than it is anyone else. We want him to throughly enjoy himself, but that is secondary. That has always worked very well for us and for the men we've met. Unless they were superb actors, ALL had a very good time. : :sex:

When we first started dating, my future husband encouraged me to hook up with my first ever black bull, I got hooked immediately and willingly allowed my bull to share me with his friends on future play dates. Knowing that I had evolved into an exclusive Queen of Spades did not stop my white boyfriend from marrying me and becoming the submissive cuckold husband that he is today.
I'd really like to have a private conversation with you and learn more about what makes your relationship work but I can't message you.
Any chance you could message me??

Yes I encouraged her to date/fuck black guys and after 1 date I didn't have to encourage her anymore if you know what I mean
I know exactly what you mean. After taking nine inches from our black neighbor my wife could barely walk when she came home. But she’s going to keep fucking him. My little white inchworm is out of business for good, which I knew would happen.

Attachments

• 9FDEE32E-5BF2-4882-923F-D594734BDDCD.jpeg
    9FDEE32E-5BF2-4882-923F-D594734BDDCD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Back