Has Sarah palin been with black men???

Palin been with black?

• Total voters
Wishing it was untrue doesn't make it untrue either. It goes both ways. None of us were there. Sarah didn't fight that as much as she did her family fight. If she did then good for her.

True, none of us were there. A lot of public figures don't bother responding to every charge levied against them or every rumor that circulates about them, partly because if they did they wouldn't have time to do much else with their lives, and because to respond to it gives a degree of credence to both the rumor and the source spreading it.

Sarah's pretty busy these days watching after *******, Bristol, who is rumored to be hanging out with Kyle Massey.

female_BristolPalin&KyleMassey.jpg

I say, "Come on, Kyle, get yourself some of that sweet, white, fertile pussy, man. Give Bristol a little black baby to carry around at the next GOP conventions ... mom won't be able to cover for her this time, either! Her momma won't let her take birth control ... make your 'bruthas proud' ... GOOD LUCK, KYLE!"

Last edited:
Yes well you (British) follow the Princess on every move she makes and I don't care about that. Once again it goes both ways.
That's a fair point although I don't share that particular obsession:) but if you mean Diana? then that's kind of hard these day's, If you mean Kate Middleton she's actually a Dutches not a princess she will only be a princess when Charles is on the throne and her Husband William is Prince of Wales. But as you said you don't really care. As for large scale interest in her yes their is, mind you I doubt the motives of Kate Middleton's fan's in knowing her every move or details about her personal life are quite the same as many of the people who are interested in Sarah Palin and her personal life. specially those on the left!

As for the comment I made ( is it an American thing) No offense was intended was just a honest question:)

C'mon folks, aren't any of you impressed with her political acumen, the way she relates to people of color, her empathy for the 99%, her commitment to equal rights, her foreign policy credentials, hell she should be negotiating with the Iranians. Use in the right way she could be a real asset to the Obama administration...OSP
And she's probably a good fuck too ;)

Back