has cuckolding improved your marriage

It takes the right two people to be open and honest. And the husband or wife can be jealous my husband enjoys watching my when another man turn me on and a black friend came over 1 night and he was my first black guy and he was 9+ and he was first man to make me squirt. I love the fact that my husband is watching or at least knows or will know when I fuck. We definitely are closer.

wanting the wife to get what I cannot give her is showing how deeply and truly love her
. With the " advancement " of women today , more common for women to have or have had several sex partners. The variety gives them what just one man either does not or cannot. Some mature husbands have E D or other issues. BBC is more common and popular now. See lots of mixed couples now yet she isnt always married to him. Lots of interesting chat at womens circles today about special lovers and their qualities.

It made our marriage better. We openly enjoy sharing every dirty secret and if you ket your wife have sex with other man then less chance of divorce and fights because cheating is not oart of ge equation since we embrace it.
Hot profile pic Miss Moira !

It made our marriage better. We openly enjoy sharing every dirty secret and if you ket your wife have sex with other man then less chance of divorce and fights because cheating is not oart of ge equation since we embrace it.
Thanks ? for your wisdom

I do not think cuckolding will improve a marriage but the road to having a willing cuckold can improve or allow a marriage to develop. Once a man knows his wife is fucking other men it can never be undone and many men are jealous or insecure

I do not think cuckolding will improve a marriage but the road to having a willing cuckold can improve or allow a marriage to develop. Once a man knows his wife is fucking other men it can never be undone and many men are jealous or insecure
Thats why they need a dominant queen, to help them control their insecurity.

As I've explained before, we're not in a 'cuckold relationship' but more along the lines of Stag/Vixen.

But looking at your question through the Stag/Vixen lens, I can say with tremendous confidence that its improved our sex life beyond belief! I can confidently say that satisfaction has gone from a 40 percent range up though 80, at least. And that isn't counting the time with my Bull, just the fun I have with my husband.

So yes, it has, many times over!

a Dom queen and a bull who has experience in working with white couples
a good bull will be encouraging of a white hubby while at the same time being realistic about the huge size difference that his wife needs .. it's not hubby's fault that he has a small dick but at the same time she needs to be properly fucked to be able to cum too

For my wife and myself, it has definitely changed our relationship. My wife gets a lover and I have a good friend. Our bull lost his wife to cancer and until he met me and my wife he had not dated or had sex with anyone. The relationship we have with the bull is built on respect and trust. I see and know he respects my wife and is attentive to her needs. For this, I fully trust him when they are together. I believe that when she is with the bull I should respect their relationship and the time they have together. So I have self-imposed some strict rules on myself. These rules were conceived by me and I requested that my wife and bull enforce them. One of the main rules is that when the bull is in town they can enjoy each other without my interference. I wear a chastity cage when the bull is in town and I am not allowed to get any sexual gratification from either of them. I do get to participate in some of their sexual activities but is mainly during the foreplay parts. The bull does not humiliate or make fun of my requests. I believe that the bull respects me for inviting him into a loving relationship.

Back