Has anyone pranked you wife let us hear about it.

I'll tell one about how I pulled a prank on my wife. I did a little experimenting with an Iphone and found out you could advance the date and time on the phone and it would show the text on that day and time when you received it as long as both phones were on that time. Then you could set both phones to auto and it would take it back to the current time. Since my wife has always had me set up he phone I knew her passwords. We had been playing around joking with each other about her boyfriend and she was getting into the idea of it and joking back with me. I knew I would be going away for a few days so I started to talk more about her and the boyfriend getting together which she played with. The day before I left I found a picture of a well endowed white man and downloaded it. What I did then was set both phones to the exact time and date on the first day I'd be away. I then brought the picture up on my computer and took a picture of it with her phone. I then sent a text to my phone that said "Got your card and are you sure this is what you want?"" Then a few minutes later I sent the photo with a text that said "My boyfriend wanted you to see what I would be getting are you still OK with this." That's when I stopped send myself the texts. I erased the texts from her phone deleted the picture , then put the phone back to the auto date. When I looked at my phone it showed the day and time in the future. Next I bought a card that said I love you and in the left hand side I wrote this. " I love you a whole lot and hope you and your boyfriend have a full "filled" weekend. You can tell me all about it when I get home on Sunday Night. Just make sure he is out of the house. No matter what I'll love you always. I did not put this note on the bed until I left. Shen had already left for work. I went on my trip and waited until the text message showed it was delivered at that time. About five minutes after it was received I sent a text back that said " I love you and hope you and your boyfriend will enjoy you weekend together. She then texted me back and said this is so funny are you sure. I texted her back that "I love you and you and he have a hot weekend. Each day I continued to carry the game forward and she played along with it. When I got back on Sunday I asked what went on and she told me how she liked playing the game. This opened up a conversation that led to us starting a hot wife relationship. After the first time I showed her the text she did not get to see and she just laughed and said WOW who would have know this was going to lead to what were doing now.

That's awesome! I just may have to try that. I set our phones up as well.

I've thought about, several times, sending my wife emails (creating a new email address for it) as if I was someone who knew her through her job and thought she was sexy. However, I'm a little worried she'd freak out and feel stalked.

She has teased me during sex with stories like her boss called her into her office and spanked her for some indiscretion. Unfortunately, that's about as far as things go. If I push with any stories, etc., she shuts down on me. She claims her fantasies are enough for her. :(
i send the wife emails with naked pixers of hung studs all the time ...i make a different email address each time...i have email checker so i can tell how many times she opens it ....its fun ..but she has not yet replied to one

Back