Has anyone here ever had sex with a hot Chinese woman, either married or single?

I would have to say I've had the pleasure of having sex and/or dating several different Asian ladies including one slightly curvy Chinese girl from Shanghai. The majority of them were very nice and the charm that Asian ladies exude is always a turn on. I'm decent size but a few found me kind of large but quickly accommodated my cock. Unfortunately, many are not really into black guys but that is changing. I did manage to "convert" one ex of mine to the dark side...

Before getting with my white wife, I fucked a number of Asians, including Chinese. I always liked their slim, little bodies, and found, at first, that they were very shy, but once I got to know them a little, they were very accommodating in letting me in their pussy. (While I am white, I also found that many of them did not like black men.) Below are a few photos of some of the ones I fucked.

Very nice. The first girl has a sexy bush.

When I was in the Navy, I cycled back and forth to one base in San Diego for training (1976, 1979, 1980-1981). I was introduced to a Chinese woman in 79 who worked there. When I was stationed there 1982-1983 she asked me why I never tried to talk to her.....even though I was married by that time, we started an affair that got plain STOOPID!!! If I had the midnight watch on the main gate she would blow me in the guard shack while I was waving cars through. That led to my boss walking in on her blowing me in the office one Sunday. To this day I miss some of the things she did to me.

Tell us if you have ever fucked a Chinese single or married woman, how it came about, where it happened, her married or single was she, and how she turned out to be! And let's not be any gentlemen.
I was 20, she was 39, from Tianjin and living in New York with her Chinese husband. We met at a party in the city and met for sex a week later. We had hot sex in her apartment. Her husband travelled and was away most of that summer. She was totally uninhibited and probably the best lover I had, next to my wife, who I would meet 20 years later.
That summer, over 30 years ago, was my best. We had sex in parks, in restrooms, at beaches. Being young and full of cum I guess was good for her. There was nothing we didn’t do.
At summers end I returned to college.
Years later, I learned from friends, that they were fucking her that summer as well.

Have Chinese hotwife who loves big, black cock and regularly fucks different black bulls in NYC. We’ve been married for about 10 years and she’s been in the scene since the beginning when we dated. We’ve done an occasional gangbang here and there too.

Wife of 25 years is Chinese - born in Taiwan, ******* of Cantonese Kuomingtong parents, immigrated here with her family when she was 10. We shared an office at the start of our romance and have three college aged *******. Sex is unreal - she is post menopausal, still as tight as the day we first fucked and drips like a 25yr old. I could never imagine - and don’t fantasize- about anything other than Asian women any longer. I was not attracted to her for the typical reasons - as we shared an office i grew to know her character and fell in love with that. entering into a bi-racial marriage, raising bi-racial children and bridging two cultures is not a trivial matter and dating her was not something I took causally because I knew she would not - we were 30 and her parents were already pressuring her to get married so the decision to date had to be more than casual. Not all laughs but still deeply in love. And still kinky after all these years, sadly I more than she.

Back