Has anyone given this thought?

eyespy07

Male
A few years back, there was a wonderful website that went by the name of, "The Impregnorium." Now, as I'm sure you all can tell by the name, the main purpose of the site was so that people could meet up and MAKE BABIES. It was a wonderful premise and I'm sure people did just that and more. Unfortunately, the website went the way of the dodo and now it is a shell of its former glory.

One of the interesting topics that came from that website was what a white couple would do if the female became pregnant after fucking a BBC. Would she keep the baby? Would she give it up for adoption? Would she come up with some story as to why she has a mixed race baby? Also, would she have the baby in a normal hospital or at home with the help of a midwife? Becoming black pregnant or "blackbred" is usually one of the ultimate signs of dedication to the IR lifestyle and I'm sure many people here (I'm guessing mostly the men) have thought about this or talked about this with their women. What are your thoughts about this? What would you do?

I have been fucking white pussy for years bareback and I haven't knocked anyone up. Unplanned pregnancies are generally due to a lack of planning and foresight. If a woman wants to be "blackbred" that is her choice and her responsibility. Any woman I have fucked has known upfront I don't use condoms, and I ain't sterile. If she doesn't want to get pregnant she needs to take precautions or go elsewhere. Some bulls make a big deal out of "breeding white women". I really don't see what the big deal is. ejaculating in a vagina is not a complex task.

If a white couple want the woman fucked by a bull they need to take precautions to prevent pregnancy, if not then they should be prepared to raise the baby. Society doesn't pay for your movies why should it pay for any of your other entertainment.

Nah, never interested in having a kid with a swinger. My *******' mom is gonna be traditional and be with one person - me. I swing with my girl now, but when it comes to the point in my life where I want to have ******* she's gone and I'm gonna find a traditional stay at home mom to take care of future children. I'll still be swinging though. Hell yea it's a double standard but I don't give a damn.

Reactions: wit
Do explain.

We're not buying a puppy or kitten here, eyespy. Once the novelty and excitement of the breeding and baby wears off, you don't just turn 'em lose to stray, like a dog or cat. The old saying "in for a penny, in for a pound". You have a lifelong commitment when you create a baby. That's what is wrong in the USA now. Creating ******* brings with it, a lot of dedicated commitment to properly provide for the baby so it has the best chance to be successful in society. The juvenile courts are filled with ******* that failed to be properly supervised and provided for ... they become street smart and hang out with the wrong crowds, fail to get educated, and end up populating our prisons, which by the way, the USA does more so than any civilized nation in the world. Is this fair to the baby? Is this fair to society?
There's only one reason to have a baby, and that is to ADD love to a loving family. And once that baby has arrived, you cherish & protect that baby as if it was the most valuable thing in the world you ever owned. Mac ;)

You make a very good point, Mac. I think that is part of the commitment of couples who choose that route in the IR lifestyle. Let's say the husband is sterile or too old or sickly to have frequent sex with his wife (much less get her pregnant). This could be a viable option for them. Of course, this is why arrangements must be made ahead of time before the wife/gf decides to get preg by her black lover. Wouldn't want any harm to come to the newborn baby.

I have been fucking white pussy for years bareback and I haven't knocked anyone up. Unplanned pregnancies are generally due to a lack of planning and foresight. If a woman wants to be "blackbred" that is her choice and her responsibility. Any woman I have fucked has known upfront I don't use condoms, and I ain't sterile. If she doesn't want to get pregnant she needs to take precautions or go elsewhere. Some bulls make a big deal out of "breeding white women". I really don't see what the big deal is. ejaculating in a vagina is not a complex task.

If a white couple want the woman fucked by a bull they need to take precautions to prevent pregnancy, if not then they should be prepared to raise the baby. Society doesn't pay for your movies why should it pay for any of your other entertainment.
the best way its to raise the baby its my opinion

So you can cum in a woman and not feel the slightest bit of responsibility should she become pregnant???? WOW ... just ... WOW

It's one thing to get off on fucking a Black men because you're caught up in stereotypes, think it's taboo/humiliating or whatever reason, but to then try to boost the high by becoming impregnated just rings all sorts of alarms in my head.

Nah, never interested in having a kid with a swinger. My *******' mom is gonna be traditional and be with one person - me. I swing with my girl now, but when it comes to the point in my life where I want to have ******* she's gone and I'm gonna find a traditional stay at home mom to take care of future children. I'll still be swinging though. Hell yea it's a double standard but I don't give a damn.

Why should she be gone? Maybe she will want to settle down when you are ready?

But if she wants to settle down with you, and not see or fuck anyone else, will she really be a ho? You are into this lifestyle now too. People could say you are a ho.

That is not right or fair and you know it. Talk about a double standard. You suck. Totally.

Holding men and women to the same standard would be unfair. Different roles as parents make different expectations.
They do make different expectations and mothers and fathers ARE different, but i doubt that is what you are talking about.

So you can cum in a woman and not feel the slightest bit of responsibility should she become pregnant???? WOW ... just ... WOW
Nothing particularly wow as far as I am concerned. I am 60 and I have never gotten anyone pregnant accidentally. I don't lie or hide my dislike for condoms or where I am going to cum. Some of my sex partners have been around for more than 10 years, they are not just a place to put my cock they are friends. If a woman joined the group that wanted to get pregnant by me or one of the other bulls I would have to give it some serious thought. However I doubt she would be admitted to the group by the other women because of possible complications it could cause.

MacNFries I so enjoy reading your foolish and wanna be serious posts on here .... LOL..Buddy you are broken already or else you wouldnt be whoring your wife out to random strangers who could possibly end of giving her a disease. IDIOT..

Well, DS, I'm glad you "so enjoy reading my foolish and wanna be serious posts" :) ... unfortunately, it shows you haven't read my past posts closely enough or you wouldn't be accusing me of "whoring" my wife out to strangers; that's never happened. We are a liberal couple, and enjoy occasional swinging, both 3-somes & swaps. Unfortunately we haven't had many chances in recent years to do that with 2 teens in the house. And as far as disease is concern, we've always been careful there. Neither of us has ever had any form of STD (not even a yeast infect). As far as our personal sex lives, we have sex at least a couple times a week in some form and enjoy it.
And as far as my wife having sex with black men, I think I've been quite clear in my profile that my being here is because this is MY fantasy, not necessarily hers.
Now, if in actuality, I'm irritating you with my posts, you know how to put a poster on "ignore", right? I would certainly appreciate it if you wouldn't troll my posts and badger me with your sharpe ass tongue. I'm sure you have better things to do, right? ;)

Back