Has anyone given this thought?

It's one thing to get off on fucking a Black men because you're caught up in stereotypes, think it's taboo/humiliating or whatever reason, but to then try to boost the high by becoming impregnated just rings all sorts of alarms in my head.
I Agree, the reason i like black men is because it's exotic, nothing more nothing less, i would always use a condom, and never let a guy cum inside me, sex is fun and that's all, there are a lot of people in the world who need more than conventional sex to satisfy them IE people who want to be dominated, humiliated etc, my husband and i just enjoy sex with other people "because we do" that's just us, i think taking it to the next level can be dangerous and harmful, the whole idea "in my humble opinion" is fun, not obsesession.

Well, DS, I'm glad you "so enjoy reading my foolish and wanna be serious posts" :) ... unfortunately, it shows you haven't read my past posts closely enough or you wouldn't be accusing me of "whoring" my wife out to strangers; that's never happened. We are a liberal couple, and enjoy occasional swinging, both 3-somes & swaps. Unfortunately we haven't had many chances in recent years to do that with 2 teens in the house. And as far as disease is concern, we've always been careful there. Neither of us has ever had any form of STD (not even a yeast infect). As far as our personal sex lives, we have sex at least a couple times a week in some form and enjoy it.
And as far as my wife having sex with black men, I think I've been quite clear in my profile that my being here is because this is MY fantasy, not necessarily hers.
Now, if in actuality, I'm irritating you with my posts, you know how to put a poster on "ignore", right? I would certainly appreciate it if you wouldn't troll my posts and badger me with your sharpe ass tongue. I'm sure you have better things to do, right? ;)
Well said!

Here's an idea Broken Fries. Why don't you have sex with the black dudes and leave your poor wife in peace :)

Oh, I have a much better idea than that, DS ... take your sarcastic comments (since that seems to be the only ones you have since joining this site) and leave ... being careful not to let the door slam you in the ass on the way out! No one even knows why you're here or even CARES! GIF_GiveAFuckmeter.gif ... so "fuck off" please!

If white girls want to fuck black boys and black boys want to fuck white girls black boys need to knock up black girls and white boys need to knock up white girl who wants half of what they want.

If white girls want to fuck black boys and black boys want to fuck white girls black boys need to knock up black girls and white boys need to knock up white girl who wants half of what they want.
The IR thing is only temporary, in 2 or 3 centuries the human race will be pretty well homogenized and any racial distinctions will be gone

Has anyone given this thought i think people thinking about this have a serious problem, i don't judge them before they have do it. You cannot have a baby to have your fantasm for be a cuckhold. This is just to show to others that you are a cuckhold in reality. This is your problem, do it, make a tatoo saying "my wife fucks with black men", dress her like a whore, let her come in black men, let her have a tatoo visible "my legs are open for black men"... do what you want.. but no children, no white children too. Because your baby will have big real problems, even will become psychotic. I let you imagine what this will for him, a ******* !
If a day you are quiet, so you can fucks like this without show it in the entire earth, in secret, then you will can have a baby.

I belive Torpedo is right soon there will be no pure races. and the few there are will be like prize dogs at a show. High strung sickly neuratic. Its been moving that way a long time. In war your enemies children grow up to be your enemies unless you fuck their woman and make their children your children. In the 1800s one of the last treaties the Souix Indians signed they demaned 300 white woman they could impregnate beliveing the only way to save their race was to intergate them into the whites. the goverment offerd pardons to any white woman in prison or passage to US to any white woman willing to be inpregnateed afterward the woman could live out their life with the souix or leave the baby and go on with their life. Just another one of our wonderful goverments cover up. Nature makes all females lust for qualities that she lacks.

Back