Has anyone ever played the spank ass/ booty game in public!

Have you ever played the smack ass game in public before!

• no- but i want to play it now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes- i have and i am a girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The spank ass game is where you go to a public place that has women of legal age like walmart or even the library. You look at the face and ass and if there sexy enough you walk behind them and pretend to bump into them but lightly smack there ass so they don't notice you and walk away. you see how many different asses you can smack with out getting caught by anyone! smacking the same ass doesn't count and they may get suspicious if you do!

let's see here (i can't believe I have to spell it out)..

1. It's illegal
2. It's disrespectful - how would you feel if your mom/sister/female relative told you that some stranger did this to them?
3. What's the point? There's much safer,less illegal and more fun ways to get sexual thrills. This seems like the type of 'game' you'd play if you were thirteen.

The spank ass game is where you go to a public place that has women of legal age like walmart or even the library. You look at the face and ass and if there sexy enough you walk behind them and pretend to bump into them but lightly smack there ass so they don't notice you and walk away. you see how many different asses you can smack with out getting caught by anyone! smacking the same ass doesn't count and they may get suspicious if you do!
Sounds like a game jt high ******* play, pretty stupid

Back