has anyone ever had interracial sex on 4th of july or any other holiday?

Queens birthday long weekend in Australia we went to Canberra ,in the national art museum while looking around we met a black man who worked in the arts ,he was around 55 stocky and very well dressed and took to my wife as he was showing her several paintings.

I noticed he was touchy and did hold her waist several times while explaining the art work and his hand was roaming from shoulders to her ass and several times stood behind her close so he could ,I suppose let her feel his erected cock or the bulge in his pants ,which I must say did impress her as I noticed a couple of times she backed into his crouch showing him she was impressed or liking what he was doing.

At the end of the tour he invited us for coffee I went to fetch the order and as there was many people around they were out of view from the counter but I noticed he was whispering in her ear and his hand went between her legs ,as I sat down she said he has asked us to dinner at his place could we go is that ok. he gave us his address and we had our coffee and then went back to our hotel to get ready.

We talked about what went on at the museum ,she told me he had made her feel so good and would love to see if it went further because she thinks he wants to fuck her and would I mind.

We arrived around 8 he greeted us like we had known him for years ,there were several other people there so we were very relaxed two couples and single black man a bit younger . dinner was fantastic so was the company ,one couple left leaving us to sit around listening and dancing to music ,then it happened ,the single black man started to kiss and feel the other mans wife , and our friend came over and took my wife for a dance I watched her melt into this mans hands and so did the other man ,he asked me if I was a cuckold as he was so we sat back and watched these two black men fuck our wives for several hours.

if anyone has ever had interracial sex on 4th of july or any other holiday? please tell about it in a story below!

had she been with black b4 & has she been with him again since?
Her first was on a cruise where he fucked her for three days ,then we talked about her experience and she wanted to go black again if it ever eventuated , and as you read it happened again and to answer your question yes he comes now and again or we go to him ,he wants her to have both of them ,the younger man who was at dinned and I think she is ready

Back