Has anyone documented the way they got there wife/or girlfriend into interracial?

I'm going to try to keep full accounts in how I'm doing this. My girlfriend is really easy going and very sexual. I've stated that we watched are first interracial movie together. And the model was same in size and shape to her. Even if it's been done before I'll keep up with this post.

if you want your wife to fuck other men get her to dominate you first. Get her to use a dildo on you on a regular basis, this changes how she thinks about you. Talk about her fucking other men and soon she will be having sex with other guys and after that just beg her to try a bbc and maybe she will take pity on you. This is a common way men become cuckolds

if you want your wife to fuck other men get her to dominate you first. Get her to use a dildo on you on a regular basis, this changes how she thinks about you. Talk about her fucking other men and soon she will be having sex with other guys and after that just beg her to try a bbc and maybe she will take pity on you. This is a common way men become cuckolds
Not everyone`s cup of tea, i guess.

Not everyone`s cup of tea, i guess.
but if you really want to be a cuckold for black cock you will do whatever it takes. Men should realize that once their lovely wife starts fucking other men they become a cuck with little or no control over what she does. Being a willing cuckold means being submissive to a woman and most likely all women

but if you really want to be a cuckold for black cock you will do whatever it takes. (...)
This thread appears to be in the "Home > Forums > Interracial Forums > General Discussion"-section and the title "Has anyone documented the way they got there wife/or girlfriend into interracial?" is not assuming anything beyond that. In particular there was no word about "cuckolding" before you`d mentioned it. Maybe you are just assuming too much in this context?
Men should realize that once their lovely wife starts fucking other men they become a cuck with little or no control over what she does. (...)
This certainly depends on the couple. And i mean both - wife and hubby (or gf and bf, respectively) - here.

Many husbands/boyfriends in this lifestyle are in control. This starts with introducing the whole idea to their wife/gf and sometimes goes on with selecting lovers/"bulls", setting up meetings, a.s.o. In many cases the husband/bf plays an active and more dominant part/role in a couple`s sexual lifestyle than his wife/gf.

Some sort of D/s play may be an element for many but definitely not for all in the ir-lifestyle-family.
Being a willing cuckold means being submissive to a woman and most likely all women
Also glorification of a particular sex is not essential in all varieties of this lifestyle, same as for homosexuality.
"To each their own" is what it boils down to, i guess. ;)

just because the man brings up the subject and finds the bulls does not mean it is his idea or that he is in control. Women operate on a different plane than men and often convince us that what they want is our desire. What man would admit in public that his wife is fucking other men and what bull would admit that he is having his cock sucked by a husband

Back