Has anyone been to Taboo Noir in London?

Rather than being a place for "black bulls/doms", I think it's more of a place or party where people can go and meet black guys.
The bulls and doms crap really gets annoying because it inflates the egos of black guys who then think they are Gods gift when most of the time they aren't.
I wouldn't call it "underground" either. I've seen it advertised, it's more of an organised party/event.

There's several types of different interracial events that happen like this in the UK, do your research before going.

I heard this is like interracial swinging event. Anyone know if it still happens due to covid now?
I have some female friends that are interested as well. Can't find really much info about NOIR Interracial Swinging London or anything like that.

I heard this is like interracial swinging event. Anyone know if it still happens due to covid now?
I have some female friends that are interested as well. Can't find really much info about NOIR Interracial Swinging London or anything like that.
They’ve been out of business for awhile. The house they were using was taken over by a different interracial group that did some remodeling. Never been myself — just in contact with a few people from across the pond.

They’ve been out of business for awhile. The house they were using was taken over by a different interracial group that did some remodeling. Never been myself — just in contact with a few people from across the pond.
What are the names of the different interracial groups for London? Do you have any contacts or information? We will visit London soon.
Or @jewbro did you find something? ☺️

What are the names of the different interracial groups for London? Do you have any contacts or information? We will visit London soon.
Or @jewbro did you find something? ☺️
From what I know, Black Male Fan Club (BMFC) and House of Poitier. When are you visiting? I’ll be there in spring.

The House of Poitier is just a party at a popular swinger spot (most people call it Sutton House). BMFC are a bunch of parties all across the UK with an interracial theme. But the vibe of the party is really dependent on where it's held but they are all interracial based. Team Players is good if you're going to be in the Midlands or Manchester. I don't know if they are still going but you can try Citi Crew for interracial parties in London.

Best bet is to get on Fabswingers, it's a free site but has a great events feature.

Back