Has any woman's BBC encounters turned into a polyamourous relationship?

Forest

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I met a couple on a swingers web site and after a few meetings and some great sex she told me she was in love with me and cant leave her husband. After spending a week with them in Florida, I realized that I am in love with her too. Its then that I realized that we are polyamorous now. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

love? no.

very fond of and have lots of fun with and can see myself happy with if i wasn't married? sure.

To me sex is never just sex. To me sex, whether it be with my husband or a stranger or a group of strangers, is love making. When a man allows me to suck his cock, he is allowing me to love him. And when a man allows me to suck his cock, he is loving me in the same way.

When I spread my legs for a man, or men, it is a way for me to give and to love. And when a man, or men, enter me they are loving me in the same way. When a man cums in me, he is giving me the best gift a man can give a woman.

I have always enjoyed sex, as far back as I can remember. And I think the biggest reason is the healing qualities of sex. Scientists have even proven that LOVE, care, AND SEX can lead to a longer life for both sexes. I believe that good Quality Sexual Activity helps us heal our sense of separateness from one another. I also believe that Love is to be shared or it is wasted.

I am very much in-love with our live-in. I love my husband and our live-in the same. I am also very much in-love with my long-term boyfriend, as well as another man I have been dating for about a year now. I feel that by being monogamous you are cheating yourself of all the love you could be receiving, as well as cheating others out of the love that you have to share. Sex is the most loving thing that we, as human beings, can experience. Why cheat yourself, or anyone else?

love? no.

very fond of and have lots of fun with and can see myself happy with if i wasn't married? sure.

The great thing about being poly is having the ability to love another even though you are married. Polyamory, essentially, means many loves. It's like a mom having more than one baby and not being able to love both. A mom can love more than one baby. So, why can't an adult, even one that is married, love another adult, and even have sex with them?

Polyamory isn't much different, in my mind, from having sex with strangers. Let me explain. The main, and most important, part of polyamory is trust. To have sex with a stranger, you have to have trust as well, but it is a different level of trust. With a stranger you have to trust that they will not hurt you, especially physically. In poly, you have to trust that your partner, or partners, won't hurt you emotionally, just like in any other relationship.

The biggest difference between poly and monogamy is that there is a deeper level of trust. There has to be. There are more people involved. In a poly relationship there is more consistency. You know you are loved, yet you are free to love others. There are also many different types of poly relationships. Some are open and others are closed. Some involve three people. Some involve four or more.

Polyamorous relationships are like any other in the fact that they evolve. I can be sexual with just my husband, or with our live-in, or both of them, or our live-in and my boyfriend, or I can have group sex with my lovers and their friends. And it is all okay because everyone knows about everyone else. There can't be secrets, or polyamory can't work.

Sexual exclusivity is not the key to any successful relationship. I also do not believe that limiting your capacity to love or be loved is healthy.

Many couples look for the unicorn, the single bi-sexual female. We, on the other hand, look for men that can be my lovers. I kind of like being the center of attention. And we have had live-in since we, me and my husband, have been together. And I have loved each of the men who have lived with us as much as I love my husband and our current live-in and my boyfriend. And I have been as committed to my lovers as I have been to my husband.

My husband is compersive. His joy comes from my joy. And my husband feels most loved when I have sex with other men. I also feel most loved when I have not only my husband, but other men loving me and letting me love them.

For my ******* and my ******* and my husband's ******* and ******* it has been like having multiple dads. They like it. They have grown up seeing their parents, me, my husband and his ex-wife poly. Our children are used to us having lovers. They don't see it as out of the ordinary.

Our ******* like that what I may not be good at, or my husband may not be good at, my lovers have been. Our last live in was a martial artist and musician, as well as a general contractor. He was also very good at math. Our current live-in is very athletic. My boyfriend is a contractor. Another lover is a master mechanic. Another lover has taught us all Spanish. Another lover is a Master Plumber. Every lover that I, or my husband's ex has had, has brought something valuable to our families. My husband's ex-wife told me that a guy that lived with them for about two years is the reason that their oldest ******* passed science class in high school.

My husband's ex-wife said that having live-in lovers, as well as having other lovers, made their relationship better than it could have been without them. She and I both agree that having other men around the house has helped our sons be better men.

I have always found the idea erotic. I would not be opposed to being married and my wife having a second husband type man around. In fact I've fantasized about it a lot.

My ex wife had a guy she really liked. I'm not sure you'd call what it was poly though. She did cry when the army moved him over seas. She actually still talks to him to this day.

I met a couple on a swingers web site and after a few meetings and some great sex she told me she was in love with me and cant leave her husband. After spending a week with them in Florida, I realized that I am in love with her too. Its then that I realized that we are polyamorous now. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?
My wife likes her black lover very much and they have great fun together. She even wants him to give her a black baby. But she is not in love with him.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
nice post

I think extra marital sex is rarely a just mechanical process of penetration of cock in to just cunt. One night stand is ok for just a short term casual fun when married couple gets bored and wants to spice up their sexual life but for long term relationship is only sustainable where there is a mental bonding. That means it is enjoyment of body and mind. This means they are couple & since the lady is already married it automatically becomes a polyamourous.

Back