has a cucks cock been bigger than the bulls?

It's happened. Haven't seen it with a black bull (have yet to find the right one), but one time we met up with a white guy and he was smaller (poor guy). But it's a lot to do with how the bull handles us and takes charge than just a cock size. Only thing we missed was the "small cock" teasing - couldn't do that now could we. lol

re: has a cucks cock been bigger than the bulls?
I know its a long shot but im wondering ....

dj, welcome to b2w. You seem to take the assumption that because a woman cheats on her husband or boyfriend, that she does so because he has a small cock or that the person she's cheating with has a larger cock. Surely you understand that it isn't the size of a man's cock as to the reason a woman cheats on her man, but her state of happiness with that man. Plus, men with average or even a smallish cocks are capable of sexually satisfying their women, just as some men with larger cocks are less talented at sex and satisfying their women.

If a woman cheats on her man, he's a cuck, and the man she's chosen to cheat with could be considered her bull, BUT ... there are many reasons a woman cheats on her husband or that she chose a specific man to cheat with, and cock size is but one of probably 1,000's of those reasons.

If you desire to assume that a larger hung man can always sexually out satisfy a smaller hung man, you're only brainwashing yourself. The biggest sex organ any of us have (males or females) is between the ears, although sometimes comments in these forums seem to test that assumption quite often anymore. gif_Yellowball-yawning.gif

Last edited:
re: has a cucks cock been bigger than the bulls?
I know its a long shot but im wondering ....

dj, welcome to b2w. You seem to take the assumption that because a woman cheats on her husband or boyfriend, that she does so because he has a small cock or that the person she's cheating with has a larger cock. Surely you understand that it isn't the size of a man's cock as to the reason a woman cheats on her man, but her state of happiness with that man. Plus, men with average or even a smallish cocks are capable of sexually satisfying their women, just as some men with larger cocks are less talented at sex and satisfying their women.

If a woman cheats on her man, he's a cuck, and the man she's chosen to cheat with could be considered her bull, BUT ... there are many reasons a woman cheats on her husband or that she choses a specific man to cheat with, and cock size is but one of probably 1,000's of those reasons.

If you desire to assume that a larger hung man can always sexually out satisfy a smaller hung man, you're only brainwashing yourself. The biggest sex organ any of us have (males or females) is between the ears, although sometimes comments in these forums seem to test that assumption quite often anymore. View attachment 597307

I completly understand what your saying you ovbs quite intulectual, and your totally right the brain is the biggest sexual organ, but having said that i just see guys that are cucks with small cock im not small myself i enjoy the degradation just wondered if a few guys would feel a lil intimidated? Thank you for the welcome btw :)

I know its a long shot but im wondering what/if it has happened that the cuck has a bigger cock than the bulls?
That's my case but it wasn't a great advantage for me. My dick is 17 centimeters long and it's quite fat too. The first time my wife gave me a blowjob (it was over a car) she praised my penis saying "good size! Not every day someone sees one like yours!". I felt glad, because I could understand that her ex black boyfriend had an smaller penis than mine, but during the next days, when we starting to fuck, I couldn't make her cum as easily as she thought. Despite I was able to make her reach orgasms during almost all the times we fucked, it took me too much time and some times she felt uncomfortable. One night she said me that her ex black boyfriend Axel just needed a pair of minutes to make her cum. He had a shorter and thinner penis than mine (not so much but one centimeter less) but his way to stimulate her (in special licking her nipples several minutes before the fuck), how he moved his body once they were coupled, and the fact he was black (Susie felt great attraction for dark men bbefore she met me) made my wife Susie cum immediately.
Of course I learnt soon the way to make her cum as quikly as she needed, after that conversation. In my case, my fat white dick wasn't a great advantage at time to have sex.

Back