Hard work and we are finally close to it happening

SamNJay

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
Just wanted to share that Sam has been texting / talking to a black, well spoken man here from our town.. They have been sending pics back and forth and it is driving me wild with all honesty. The guy is without exaggerating 9.5 inches which has me kind of nervous. The whole lifestyle is a huge turn on though. The lady has been so horny this past week.. Had sex 4 or 5 times the other night from 10 to about 4 am because she kept waking me up.. I have never seen her like this before. . Any other cuck males out their want to share what to expect? Or maybe from a bulls perspective?

Just wanted to share that Sam has been texting / talking to a black, well spoken man here from our town.. They have been sending pics back and forth and it is driving me wild with all honesty. The guy is without exaggerating 9.5 inches which has me kind of nervous. The whole lifestyle is a huge turn on though. The lady has been so horny this past week.. Had sex 4 or 5 times the other night from 10 to about 4 am because she kept waking me up.. I have never seen her like this before. . Any other cuck males out their want to share what to expect? Or maybe from a bulls perspective?
good girl

I bet she's just like my wife who goes off like a firecracker when I mention one of her former BBC coworkers taking her home and keeping her all weekend. I was in the same boat a while back. I thought she was going to get what she needed (BBC) and the guy backed off even after sending her to his place twice, so sad. I think he thought I would be upset since we both know him.

It's a wonderful time when you're on the verge of her getting some BBC, and while I know she's proably extremely excited, just be careful, some women can't separate sex from love, and a new guy with a BBC can be very persuasive. Having said that, as long as your sweet lady is in this for the mind blowing orgasm only a BBC can give her, and you enjoy the submissive cuck side that's willing to serve your queen, and her lover, it's a win for everyone.

Back