Hard BBC

Consider making a contribution to an existing thread before creating numerous thread that go nowhere.

blackmeat
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

New
This was soooooo old.....this was before I even got verified and started on the site...this was probably my first post....I'm sorry mr.adminstator(sarcasm)...don't treat me like one of the fakes on this site...
Consider making a contribution to an existing thread before creating numerous thread that go nowhere.

blackmeat
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

New
This was soooooo old.....this was before I even got verified and started on the site...this was probably my first post....I'm sorry mr.adminstator(sarcasm)...don't treat me like one of the fakes on this site...

May be old, but the rules existed since November 7, 2012; the rules are older, which meant YOU should have thought to review them sooner than May 26, 2013, when you started this thread Mr.TooFly!

I won't treat you like one of the fakes bro...lol (those days are "history"). Lol

Just stick to the Site's Rules, make your contributions, if you have any questions regarding the "logic" of the rules, just let me know.

Cool, Mr.TooFly?

blackmeat

True and the logic is great..notices I stop posting stuff like this and start contributing to other threads.....I was made aware of these rules a few days ago....I was only trying to get my page started with these first few post...but I like what you guys are doing and I support it...

Thanks

May be old, but the rules existed since November 7, 2012; the rules are older, which meant YOU should have thought to review them sooner than May 26, 2013, when you started this thread Mr.TooFly!

I won't treat you like one of the fakes bro...lol (those days are "history"). Lol

Just stick to the Site's Rules, make your contributions, if you have any questions regarding the "logic" of the rules, just let me know.

Cool, Mr.TooFly?

blackmeat

Back