Happy to find this website...(in dire need of BBC in St. Louis)

random

Hello everyone. We are so happy that we found this site. We are new to the cuckolding world...and to each other. We met through a random series of events on the internet. I (the cuck) pursued the cuckoldress and here we are. I am a 30M with an inadequate penis (penetration is almost impossible), she is a 40F that is in dire need of BBC. After chatting, we decided that we were a good match. She is a total black cock slut and I am a cuck that loves black cock sluts. I fully support her search for hung black breeding bulls. We live just outside of St. Louis. We are not picky...as long as you have a BBC, you have full access to her pussy. We will pay for the hotel room for the first visit. We are ready and willing to meet new friends!

Hello everyone. We are so happy that we found this site. We are new to the cuckolding world...and to each other. We met through a random series of events on the internet. I (the cuck) pursued the cuckoldress and here we are. I am a 30M with an inadequate penis (penetration is almost impossible), she is a 40F that is in dire need of BBC. After chatting, we decided that we were a good match. She is a total black cock slut and I am a cuck that loves black cock sluts. I fully support her search for hung black breeding bulls. We live just outside of St. Louis. We are not picky...as long as you have a BBC, you have full access to her pussy. We will pay for the hotel room for the first visit. We are ready and willing to meet new friends!

you should post couple of pics...just to show to enice and possibly get what you're looking for real quick.

Back