Happy new year to everyone. But I have a question šŸ‘†šŸ¾

Submarines

Male
Real Person
Ok so boom.
I had this lady solicit me on some *******
Lol like for real tho

shes a frind of the Business who always comes by and refers customers to us so I have fixed at least 15-20 of her personal referrals vehicles Easy

Older white woman. Always very friendly and flirty.
So one day after Thanksgiving she asked me how my Thanksgiving was and after I made a comment about it being very for filling and having great food and me being stuffed she replied with a suggestive statement like
ā€œ I wish I had some of your stuffing mine was dry. Iā€™m sure yours was better than mineā€œ
With a smirk
Now you already knowšŸ˜
I already know whatā€™s up via body language and how sheā€™s looking at me.
So one day towards closing time she comes by and asks if I have plans for New Yearā€™s. And that sheā€™s having a small gathering at her home out in Owings Mills. She made sure to let me know that her husband was going to be at another gathering with his friends from the country club he golfs at.

I say OK and that I would give it thought and that I had not yet made plans in stone but I would keep it in mind. She immediately shift the conversation towards a more physical nature within two minutes and Iā€™m just like šŸ˜³ wow
So here is the part that has to deal with my question and this post. Now for the record let me state I am Jamaican so there are things that I approve of and do not approve or culturally heritage-ly However you wanna say it.
The ladyAsked me if I would be interested in having some fun with her and her husband because her husband is bisexual and of course me being me I said hell no. Thatā€™s gay as hell. Iā€™m not puttin my dick in or around another mans anything fuck you mean
Lol

soo.
Is thatā€™s or does that make one gay. Because if youā€™re bisexual. Your still gay in my book.
no discrimination
But I jus wanna kno others opinion and see if anyone else gets a laugh out of it like me 0D125CFA-009A-4140-8D14-A92F7A2ADAEA.jpeg

Follow your judgment nobody can tell you how to feel you'll get 50 different answers. If you're not into it things won't be fun on your end. Isn't that what this is for anyway? Having fun? So how is your stuffing skills?šŸ˜˜

All male body parts must be a minimum of 5 ft away from me during any carnal deed.
Five feet? Then you're missing out. i've done the DP thing once and it was hot as hell! šŸ”„ No touching of dicks nor other male-male stuff BTW. Straight straight action only; two guys pleasuring one stunningly beautiful lady with a drive for two. - It was the epitome of what could be achieved, pleasure-wise, only in that combo. ;)

Ok so boom.
I had this lady solicit me on some *******
Lol like for real tho

shes a frind of the Business who always comes by and refers customers to us so I have fixed at least 15-20 of her personal referrals vehicles Easy

Older white woman. Always very friendly and flirty.
So one day after Thanksgiving she asked me how my Thanksgiving was and after I made a comment about it being very for filling and having great food and me being stuffed she replied with a suggestive statement like
ā€œ I wish I had some of your stuffing mine was dry. Iā€™m sure yours was better than mineā€œ
With a smirk
Now you already knowšŸ˜
I already know whatā€™s up via body language and how sheā€™s looking at me.
So one day towards closing time she comes by and asks if I have plans for New Yearā€™s. And that sheā€™s having a small gathering at her home out in Owings Mills. She made sure to let me know that her husband was going to be at another gathering with his friends from the country club he golfs at.

I say OK and that I would give it thought and that I had not yet made plans in stone but I would keep it in mind. She immediately shift the conversation towards a more physical nature within two minutes and Iā€™m just like šŸ˜³ wow
So here is the part that has to deal with my question and this post. Now for the record let me state I am Jamaican so there are things that I approve of and do not approve or culturally heritage-ly However you wanna say it.
The ladyAsked me if I would be interested in having some fun with her and her husband because her husband is bisexual and of course me being me I said hell no. Thatā€™s gay as hell. Iā€™m not puttin my dick in or around another mans anything fuck you mean
Lol

soo.
Is thatā€™s or does that make one gay. Because if youā€™re bisexual. Your still gay in my book.
no discrimination
But I jus wanna kno others opinion and see if anyone else gets a laugh out of it like me View attachment 3059603
This is the definition of a BEARD.
When a gay dude uses his woman to cruise for dick. Lol look at all that effort she put into it just to get her gay ass husband some dick in his life, SMH

It must be something in the water because I'm noticing more and more white men are becoming gay as hell, smdh...

Anytime a couple approaches me or messages me that's usually one of the very first things I say, 'I'm 100000% Straight and don't do any guy *******'.
Half the time they reply with some gay ******* like "oh, well hubby was looking to have fun too"

'HAVE FUN TOO'?? The FUN is playing with the woman! what that got to do with sucking my dick? šŸ˜…

Lately I've noticed a bunch of white guys trying to do some semi, 'Gateway gay' stuff šŸ˜….... like "let me help guide her in"... or let me lick her pussy while you're banging her doggystyle, šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

As a Bi/gay Hubby I have always mentioned this to potential play mates if they say no then I respect that and let him and her have there fun. it has always worked for us. when we first started this life style it was always a mfm 3 sum with mostly her and him fucking if he were banging her from behind I would make her suck me and thats about it never any dp or any thing that got our body's close together. hell come to think about it probably the closest we would get would be the 3 of us laying on the bed together with her in the middle.

Yeah Bro, you got to be careful. One of my Broā€™s hooked you with a couple. My friend asked all the right questions. We both been in the game for awhile. Husband says he was straight. So they decided to meet and host at the couples place. While he was fucking the wife missionary, dude started massaging his nutz from behind. He jumped up and wanted to knock the guy out, but he was in his home. Cuck could have pulled a gun on him and some *******. He said he got the hell out of there. Lol.
My bad experiences werenā€™t that bad. Iā€™m large and can be intimidating. I always ask the right questions also. Twice I hooked up and been asked by the Cuck if he could suck my cock. Needless to say, instant boner killer. I donā€™t even finish up. I just get up and leave.
Thatā€™s one of the reasons I never meet couples in my home. I only meet them in hotels or their home. I only meet single women at my place and even so, Iā€™m careful.

Back