Happy Cuckold Proud and Out!

WoW!!! Fantastic story!!! Thank you for posting this!!!

I think that #1 is a great starting point for whitebois, and will make them better cucks overall! Embracing our inherent whiteness/femininity is an extremely important element of the lifestyle, as it makes it abundantly clear that the whiteboi bf/hubby recognizes that he is NOT a man, and that the ONLY MAN in the dynamic is BLACK. It sets the tone in the right way, and gives everyone jobs they're actually suited for! We've discussed this aspect before, and agree that femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, and taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and in our own marriages/relationships is best.

Optimally whiteboi cucks should be doing ALL of the things that you suggested 1-10!!!

Whiteboi cucks should be perceptive and sensitive to the desires of BLACK MEN and their white wives/girlfriends, and adjust accordingly to their individual preferences, the mood, and the ambiance of the interracial adventure as it plays out. Sometimes whitebois should be looking pretty and femme, getting their lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW, sucking BLACK COCK, etc... and, other times "his" white ass should be in the kitchen making sandwiches and refreshments for the BLACK MEN and his hotwife... it should just depend! A whiteboi's responsibility is to please BLACK MEN to the greatest extent of "his" ability, and do WHATEVER THAT ENTAILS, and secondly to serve his white wife/gf to the greatest extent of "his" ability, and do WHATEVER THAT ENTAILS!!!

Overt demonstrations of FEMININITY, Submisiveness, Obedience, Subservience, Perception, and Sensitivity are the whiteboi's role in their marriages, and in all sexual situations, which should ALWAYS involve BLACK MEN!!! Additionally, as sometimes the white wife/gf could be sick, working late, out on a date with other BLACK MEN, or out of town... whiteboi cucks should ALWAYS be ready, willing, and prepared to serve BLACK MEN on "his/her" own... as the woman in her place!!! Upon request... ALL whitebois should immediately accept being good girls for BBC, and taking on female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!
Whiteboi 4 BBC, I love your enthusiasm! Do continue to post your support and the "details". ; )

I shave myself smooth all over and love being emasculated and humiliated by our BULL. The more aggressive and verbal that he gets with me is the more submissive that I become for him. My wife has seen the change in me over the last 5 years since we all started playing and she openly calls me a sissy while instructing me to pleasure her and our BULL. I love it and want to go further. I have even gotten face down ass up for him in front of her without him telling me to. When I did that he made me beg him to please fuck me. He only rested his nice cock on my smooth boi pussy and looked at her telling her that I have become his bitch. He then slapped my ass really hard and made me get up on my knees and suck his cock instead. Although he did not fuck me like I wanted him to, I loved that he humiliated me in front of her and that made me suck him even better.

WoW!!! Fantastic story!!! Thank you for posting this!!!

I think that #1 is a great starting point for whitebois, and will make them better cucks overall! Embracing our inherent whiteness/femininity is an extremely important element of the lifestyle, as it makes it abundantly clear that the whiteboi bf/hubby recognizes that he is NOT a man, and that the ONLY MAN in the dynamic is BLACK. It sets the tone in the right way, and gives everyone jobs they're actually suited for! We've discussed this aspect before, and agree that femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, and taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and in our own marriages/relationships is best.

Optimally whiteboi cucks should be doing ALL of the things that you suggested 1-10!!!

Whiteboi cucks should be perceptive and sensitive to the desires of BLACK MEN and their white wives/girlfriends, and adjust accordingly to their individual preferences, the mood, and the ambiance of the interracial adventure as it plays out. Sometimes whitebois should be looking pretty and femme, getting their lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW, sucking BLACK COCK, etc... and, other times "his" white ass should be in the kitchen making sandwiches and refreshments for the BLACK MEN and his hotwife... it should just depend! A whiteboi's responsibility is to please BLACK MEN to the greatest extent of "his" ability, and do WHATEVER THAT ENTAILS, and secondly to serve his white wife/gf to the greatest extent of "his" ability, and do WHATEVER THAT ENTAILS!!!

Overt demonstrations of FEMININITY, Submisiveness, Obedience, Subservience, Perception, and Sensitivity are the whiteboi's role in their marriages, and in all sexual situations, which should ALWAYS involve BLACK MEN!!! Additionally, as sometimes the white wife/gf could be sick, working late, out on a date with other BLACK MEN, or out of town... whiteboi cucks should ALWAYS be ready, willing, and prepared to serve BLACK MEN on "his/her" own... as the woman in her place!!! Upon request... ALL whitebois should immediately accept being good girls for BBC, and taking on female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!
Well said, thank you for your support!

Back