HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

And the same to you, my friend! I'll be starting my celebrating this afternoon at around 3. And the rest of the weekend will be spent chilling. ;-)

Thank you! I know I jumped the gun! Was just in awe at having 3 days off!! LOL I am just heading out to Timmies now, will be sure to grab some extra timbits just for you!!
timbits2.jpg

Cool, enjoy the day and the Tim Bits.

I'm getting into the spirit, I watched some CFL on Saturday (Saskatchewan vs Edmonton) and some of the NHL Draft yesterday. I'm going to try to keep most of my posts Canadian themed today.

So, huhhhh, what's this Canada Day all about? Did Canada get liberated from some other country at some time? I didn't even know they even had enemies? I'm always looking for a good reason to ******* a beer, but those "Timbits" look sorta like donut holes to me, and pastries don't taste good with beer. Besides, I only eat one kind of hole! :)

Have a Great Dominion Day weekend...will you give the Fakers a pass today:bounce:...heard there's a gangbang near the Arctic Circle..you gonna be there:bounce:...heard for you anyplace anytime...just teasin..take care...love ya..osp25

.... we were still governed under the British Empire (in part) until 1982! No we really don't have an enemies, good thing cus we aren't really capable of defending ourselves...lol For you I will hold the timbits!! LOL

Molson is one of my favorite brews, too ... hey, and that tad bit of "history" was refreshing, actually. I'd forgotten all that stuff.
Well, when Canada decides to hold a "Fertility Day" like they do in Japan, let me know. As modest as the females seem to be in Japan, they tend to "loosen up" a bit on that particular day. I think all countries ought to have at least ONE fertility day ... when all bets are off and there's naked dancing in the streets. :)

Back