Happy Birthday Lewis

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello ladies

If you read this and im online this weekend wish me a happy birthday on Aug 7. Since i dont have many plans just going to relax and be alone.

If you do wish me a happy birthday thank you in advance and lets talk.

Lewis

Hello ladies

If you read this and im online this weekend wish me a happy birthday on Aug 7. Since i dont have many plans just going to relax and be alone.

If you do wish me a happy birthday thank you in advance and lets talk.

Lewis

Just a little gift from the U.K. i hope my wifes pics turn you on.Happy birthday for the 7th.Bedroom 019.jpgBILD0485.JPG

Thanks Wanabecucked dont really have anything planned really. I think everyone has forgot about it to tell you the truth..Just saying.

Lewis

Yes they did, very good looking pics i say. Too bad your not in the states though.

Lewis

well i know it would be nice but honestly does she feel the same??

Thats the question i have to ask , Does she want someone like me, I dont know that she feels the same.

Most women dont want me they want others on this site. Just saying.

Lewis

well i know it would be nice but honestly does she feel the same??

Thats the question i have to ask , Does she want someone like me, I dont know that she feels the same.

Most women dont want me they want others on this site. Just saying.

Lewis

I want to share my wife with any one,i would love to give her to you for a present,dress her sexy so you could do what you want with her.Any ideas?

My opinion is go out dress up nice have a good time and let things happen the way its supposed to be.

that would be a good evening in its self

Lewis

Back